Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Loving Home Seeks Loving Dog
Dogpages forums > Rescue Forums > Homes offered...
OxonDogLover
Looking for a special dog to join our family. We have 3 cats and wish to home a dog. Big ask of any dog though:- * good with cats. * happy to be around a ten year old (he is very experienced with animals and very kind/ gentle). *Happy to get muddy with said child as he is already planning outings! * happy to be home alone 4 days a week - will have someone coming home for lunch break. Will be two spells of 3.5 hours. * likes a good fuss & affectionate. * my Mum has a dog and we would take our dog with us to see her, so able to get on with a bouncy but friendly Lab. Other than the above we don't have any firm views on the kind of dog. Probably not a giant breed of dog though. I own the house which has an enclosed garden. Live in a small ish town and have opening parks about 5 minutes walk away. Would travel a couple of hours from Oxfordshire for the right dog- I know it's a big ask of any dog. you Happy to go and visit the dog a few times before we bring him it her home. I would plan to take a few weeks off work to help him or her settle in. If anyone knows of any dogs that fit the bill, please please give us details. There's a space on our sofa just waiting.
Penninepoodlewelfare
You could contact Poodles in need or Poodle Network U K . They have all three sizes of poodles. PIN have some one in your area.
doggroomer
http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk have got some cat and child friendly Staffies in at the moment. They call over 7 yr olds seniors, so plenty of life left in some of them. I think there's a 6 year old cat loving girl in too smile.gif

Chris
OxonDogLover
Thank you both.. bless him, my son is already learning about dog care ready to help!
hollygirl
Hi there, I've sent you a private message. I hope you get it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.