Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Home Offered
Dogpages forums > Rescue Forums > Homes offered...
mulberryruth
Hello, I have adopted 2 dogs in the past both from DP in 2004. both from Wales. Both have passed away one in 2012 and one this year and I have currently a little border/JR mix (Billy 5 years old, also a rescue) who I think would benefit from some company. I don't really mind which breed but I would love a lab again like Coco who came from Wales. She was the best. I still miss her. The dog would have at least 3 miles of walks per day (twice), a warm loving home, regular vets visits etc. We do go away sometimes and use a local kennels which are great so we would need a dog who isn't traumatised by kennel visits. We both work but people come in during the day. We do have 2 small grandsons of 2 years old so needs to be safe around children although would never leave any child on own with a dog. I just wondered if there are any dogs out there rolleyes.gif
I should just mention that we live in North Dorset, have a big garden and live on the edge of the countryside. In the school holidays the dogs would have very long walks every day and obviously company all day.
Dalsmum
http://www.dogpages.org.uk/sth-west.htm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.