Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Forever Friend Needed
Dogpages forums > Rescue Forums > Homes offered...
Melissa Setchfield
I am looking for a new forever friend for our family. We very suddenly lost our 3 1/2 year old jack russell cross.

Our bungalow feels so empty and would love to have a new best buddy to make our family complete again.

We have all things in place for a small breed but happy to make adjustments if necessary.

I work part time so they would be left for approx 2 hrs or less at a time as my father in law pops over to check up, let out and play / fuss while I am out.

Would like a buddy who is house trained, can be left for a while, loves walks on and off the lead. In return we offer a happy loving home with a caring family and tons of love.

If you have / know of a dog that would suits us please let me know

xx
K9LOVE
Whereabouts in the country are you and how far are you willing to travel?
Jeans co
Hi
I am looking to rehome Dolly or dot, she is a 7 year old pure bread lakeland terrier. She is george ou sand full of beans if you are intrested please message for further details.
Thx
Iain
lesleyann50
Hello
I am looking for a home for my dogs. Sam 8 a jack russel cross boy and Molly 2 a jack russel girl. I cant seem to put pictures on here but if you are interested and would like to see some pictures then please drop me a line.
Many thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.