Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking For A Companin
Dogpages forums > Rescue Forums > Homes offered...
roz20
I am looking for a special dog, small and needing little exercise as disabled, have large well fenced garden, plenty of time as I rarely go out. But this wee one must have the temprement to cope with my sons epilepsy. He is an adult, no children live with me. I am retired and lonely just feel Iwould love a little dog to talk to and brush and well to love.

smile.gif I also have a major problem I cannot travel to see or find a dog need him or her to brought to me
Annieskel
Were do you live?

I had a foster girl last year who may suit but she is in North Lancashire, she has also been taught to walk with a mobility scooter which she loves.

roz20
sounds lovely as I use mobility scooter when I go out, but no way can I get to Lancashire, never been since last holiday in Blackpool thank you
roz20
sorry one of the first signs of old age is not to read anything properly , I live in Whitley Bay so a long way from Lancashire
mokee
Pawz for Thought aren't too far away from you, they're in Sunderland. They do have some small dogs on their website at the moment, it might be worth ringing them for a chat to see if they're able to help you.

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk/index.php
FeeFee
Would you consider fostering? Oldies Club are always looking for fosterers and will work hard to match the dog to your circumstances. As a fosterer the dog will be brought to you, and there is always the option to 'fail' if one of your fosters worms their way into you heart......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.