Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Home Offered, Experienced Rescue Owner-ex Kennal Maid-ex Dog Foster Ca
Dogpages forums > Rescue Forums > Homes offered...
Boudee
Hello

I've sadly had to put my old boy to sleep and now can offer another rescue dog a home in the Lincolnshire area

In the home there are two adults, two children, boys ages 12 and 14 and experienced with dogs, I also have a recent rescue dog a 9ish month old staffie cross with a JRT who adores all other dogs and loves to play and snuggle

I have a fenced garden and live close to fields for exercise and recently passed an RSPCA home check for resident dog Millie

My old boy was homed from here and was an ex breed dog that had no experience of the outside world and was a wonderful project that gave us and him 6 wonderful years of love, he was in a terrible emotional state when I got him so would be happy to have another one in such condition

I've fostered for Lab rescue and all of my dogs have been rescue dogs of varying bad cases

I would have to have a small dog due to space in the car, my dogs are family members meaning they come on holidays and days out ect also Millie is a small tank and I need to be in control of both dogs while out walking smile.gif

I would consider any bad case that needs a home because I know I can give them the care they need

I work from home and always will unless part time due to a long term illness

I'm not concerned whether the dog is house trained, has behavioral issues except i need a dog that is good with other dogs due to Millie needing canine company and affection

Millie is still learning basics like house training, not wetting in her bed, being left for short periods due to being in kennels all her life apart from two homes where they took her back and she was beaten ohmy.gif very scared girl of people now err.gif anyway that's another story

When I got my old boy from here he was chosen for me ie I was asked to have him because the foster carer knew he would fit in so I thought making a post would be better so maybe a baby can be chosen for my circumstances

Any dog that comes to me stays with me no matter what, I've never given up on any of my dogs over the years

Jackie x
zico's mum
Sorry you have lost your old dog,lovely that you are looking for another rescue.Please have a look at Little Dog Rescue who as the name suggests take in small dogs,their dogs are in foster homes all over the country - and they,like all rescues,are desperate for foster homes too err.gif

Their dogs looking for homes are listed here http://littledogforum,..com/board/...s-looking-homes
Boudee
QUOTE(zico's mum @ 11th Mar 2014, 9:44 am) *

Sorry you have lost your old dog,lovely that you are looking for another rescue.Please have a look at Little Dog Rescue who as the name suggests take in small dogs,their dogs are in foster homes all over the country - and they,like all rescues,are desperate for foster homes too err.gif

Their dogs looking for homes are listed here http://littledogforum,..com/board/...s-looking-homes

Hello zico's mum, I know, it's been very sad, thank you smile.gif

Your link isn't working? I will try and google it smile.gif
Boudee
QUOTE(zico's mum @ 11th Mar 2014, 9:44 am) *

All I can find is an advertising page with links?
Boudee
I've looked into it and the website is not connecting to the url so the domain has been forwarded to a landing page by the hosting company x
Annieskel
There are quite a few rescues based in Lincolnshire area, most take dogs of all shapes and sizes.

moorx
Try this one:

http://www.littledogrescue.co.uk/

The following Lincolnshire rescues are listed on here:

Four Legged Friends
White Lodge, 1 Old haddington Lane, Lincoln, LN5 9FN
Tel: 01522 693392
Opening Times: 8.00am - 6.00pm Mon - Sat, 10.00am - 4.00pm Sunday
http://fourleggedfriends.bravehost.com

Jerry Green Dog Rescues
Wressle, Near Broughton, North Lincs, DN20 0BJ
Tel: 01652 653343
Opening Times: 1.30pm - 3.30pm Daily except Wednesday when closed.
By appointment only
www.jerrygreendogs.org.uk

Jerry Green Dog Rescue
Marsh Lane, Algarkirk, Nr Boston, Lincs, PE20 2BB
Tel: 01205 260546
Opening Hours: 1.30pm - 4.00pm Daily except Wednesday when closed

Keith's Rescue Dogs
Skegness and Boston, Lincs
Tel: 01754 763543 or 01205 750197
www.keithsrescuedogs.org

Mid Lincolnshire and Lincoln RSPCA
St. Marks, Lincoln (Office Only)
Tel/fax: 01522 544862 (9.30am to 12.45pm)
Email: lincoln.rspca@live.co.uk
www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Good luck, I hope you find a new doggy companion very soon smile.gif
Boudee
QUOTE(moorx @ 11th Mar 2014, 10:18 am) *

Try this one:

http://www.littledogrescue.co.uk/

The following Lincolnshire rescues are listed on here:

Four Legged Friends
White Lodge, 1 Old haddington Lane, Lincoln, LN5 9FN
Tel: 01522 693392
Opening Times: 8.00am - 6.00pm Mon - Sat, 10.00am - 4.00pm Sunday
http://fourleggedfriends.bravehost.com

Jerry Green Dog Rescues
Wressle, Near Broughton, North Lincs, DN20 0BJ
Tel: 01652 653343
Opening Times: 1.30pm - 3.30pm Daily except Wednesday when closed.
By appointment only

Jerry Green Dog Rescue
Marsh Lane, Algarkirk, Nr Boston, Lincs, PE20 2BB
Tel: 01205 260546
Opening Hours: 1.30pm - 4.00pm Daily except Wednesday when closed

Keith's Rescue Dogs
Skegness and Boston, Lincs
Tel: 01754 763543 or 01205 750197
www.keithsrescuedogs.org

Mid Lincolnshire and Lincoln RSPCA
St. Marks, Lincoln (Office Only)
Tel/fax: 01522 544862 (9.30am to 12.45pm)
Email: lincoln.rspca@live.co.uk
www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk
Good luck, I hope you find a new doggy companion very soon smile.gif

Thank you Moorx smile.gif

I googled lincs yesterday but didn't find all of these, thank you smile.gif
Boudee
QUOTE(Annieskel @ 11th Mar 2014, 9:53 am) *

There are quite a few rescues based in Lincolnshire area, most take dogs of all shapes and sizes.

Hello Annie, yes I have been looking smile.gif x
zico's mum
Oh sorry,I should have checked when I posted.Thanks moorx for posting link.
Dalsmum
Many Tears always have ex breeding dogs that need an understanding home.
Boudee
QUOTE(Dalsmum @ 11th Mar 2014, 2:21 pm) *

Many Tears always have ex breeding dogs that need an understanding home.

Hello, yes I think I have looked there but they are all larger dogs at present? I will recheck though smile.gif
ceri1
If Many Tears don't have what you're looking for at the moment, it might still be worth asking them, as they seem to look after 100s of small ex-breeding dogs (e.g. http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/index.ph...6987&st=210 )
Dalsmum
QUOTE(Boudee @ 12th Mar 2014, 12:28 pm) *

Hello, yes I think I have looked there but they are all larger dogs at present? I will recheck though smile.gif

They have several westies, cavaliers, shih tzus, bichons, chihuahuas, daxies,
Boudee
Hello everyone, yes I've had a look down through the many tears small dogs and there are many there I could home without a doubt but they are near on 300 miles away from me and they've stated that new owners have to travel that far with everyone in the house hold to meet the dog which could pose a problem because Millie has only been with us 7 weeks and still learning to be house trained and to travel along with not getting upset around new people and a number of other issues, also I have two older children in school and one of them has mild special needs but that's enough for him to really struggle going such a long way and then back again in the same day so it looks like I will have to look closer to home which is such a shame because i would be more than happy to take on the worst case out of them little babies wub.gif
Dalsmum
QUOTE(Boudee @ 13th Mar 2014, 10:48 am) *

Hello everyone, yes I've had a look down through the many tears small dogs and there are many there I could home without a doubt but they are near on 300 miles away from me and they've stated that new owners have to travel that far with everyone in the house hold to meet the dog which could pose a problem because Millie has only been with us 7 weeks and still learning to be house trained and to travel along with not getting upset around new people and a number of other issues, also I have two older children in school and one of them has mild special needs but that's enough for him to really struggle going such a long way and then back again in the same day so it looks like I will have to look closer to home which is such a shame because i would be more than happy to take on the worst case out of them little babies wub.gif

It may be worth conracting them to have a chat as sometimes they will make alternative arrangements for a dog they are having difficulty rehoming.
Boudee
QUOTE(Dalsmum @ 13th Mar 2014, 11:42 am) *

It may be worth conracting them to have a chat as sometimes they will make alternative arrangements for a dog they are having difficulty rehoming.

Oh right ok, thank you, I will then smile.gif
FeeFee
Many Tears have dogs in foster all over the country so there may be something closer to you. If you look at their website here it gives the location for all the dogs listed:
http://www.manytearsrescue.org/dogslookingforhomes.php

FeeFee
How about Max?
http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=703

Boudee
QUOTE(FeeFee @ 13th Mar 2014, 8:12 pm) *

OMG Max looks a perfect friend for Millie, she is so desperate to play with all the other dogs at the park and when they won't she gets all mopey now her little friends gone, she even managed to get that grumpy old thing to play in the end wub.gif and she's so gentle when she plays this little fella would be perfect, I can see he's a gentle player on the video, I will be following this up smile.gif thank you so much FeeFee smile.gif
moorx
Let us know how you get on smile.gif
Boudee
QUOTE(moorx @ 14th Mar 2014, 12:12 pm) *

Let us know how you get on smile.gif

Hello moorx smile.gif

I've filled in an adoption form for little Max so I'm waiting for contact from them now

Jackie x
Dalsmum
QUOTE(Boudee @ 15th Mar 2014, 10:10 am) *

Hello moorx smile.gif

I've filled in an adoption form for little Max so I'm waiting for contact from them now

Jackie x

Good luck.
marion.t
hi are you still looking for a dog to adopt?
natspink
Have u found a dog yet ? I have a beautiful staffi girl looking for a forever home.. she is fab with kids .. fab with other same energy dogs who like to play ... loves to snuggle is very loyal.. good recall good on walks.. house trained.. would thrive on agility or some sort of work.. she is nearly 3 ..
Boudee
Hello everyone

I'm sorry but my home is full, I have a foster dog now, a very old Staffie that was taken by the RSPCA on a neglect case, he now lives with my Staffie cross Jack russel terrier and having some retirement time smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.