Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oatmeal Dog Shampoo
Dogpages forums > General forums > The Chatter Room...
Gnomes
Hi all,

Hattie has been scratching and biting her bottom area a lot and a vet visit yesterday showed she needed her anal glands emptying, which has been done, however the vet suggested me buying an Oatmeal shampoo to bathe her in just to help her itchy skin and to help her sore spots to heal better.

I have come across Groomers Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo on the internet but do not know if this is a good shampoo? Does anybody use this one or can recommend another Oatmeal based shampoo?

The vet was going to prescribe me one but said i could probably find it cheaper on the internet.

Kanie
Have you got any old Mrs. Beeton style cookery books at home? Quite a few of the really old tomes have recipies for oatmeal shampoo in the back and its all natural ingredients that can be found in the kitchen!
Goldiemad
Groomers shampoos are brilliant. I haven't used that particular one, but have used quite a few of their other ones. smile.gif
Dalsmum
you can find instructions online for making your own
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.