Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanting A Dog
Dogpages forums > Rescue Forums > Homes offered...
Penny1606
Hi,
We are looking to adopt 2+ year old male dog, small to medium size. Must be dog friendly as we already own female border terrier Penny (very dog friendly). We both work so dog must be ok to be left at home with only other dog for company for 6h a day. We are pretty active on weekends, do a lot of trekking and cycling and dog would have to be able to join us. Because we work we are not able to give more that 1.5h a day of walks (30 min @ 6:30am and 1h @ 6pm is what we do currently). We donít mind what breed it is as long as itís not staffy (husband was attacked by one so doesnít want one). We do not have large dog experience, I have owned terriers since childhood, 30+years, and my husband is first time dog owner to our Penny. We live in Peterborough area and would be happy to travel up to 2h to pick new dog up. We will only adopt a dog that meets our Penny and gets along with her Ė in other words we will let her decide. Please do not contact us if you are not willing for our dog to meet yours for couple of hours.
imogen100
hi,

i am not sure if you will have already recieved this message as my laptop just crashed.

i have a manchester terrier for rehoming who is approx 3.5 years. she is female, is there a reason you are after a male dog. she is friendly with other dogs and is only being rehomed due to behavioural problems i am having with my other dog.

she is very energetic, loves long country walks, runs and even joins for hacks out with my horse, can keep up when i have a canter!

she has a lovely temperment and is amazing with our 2 yr old little girl:-)

if you are still looking and would be interested then please do message me,

many thanks,

Nicky
sos
how about Poppy

http://www.sosdogrescue.co.uk/vbulletin/vi...p?f=4&t=170
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.