Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tanzie 14/11/01 - 14/03/11
Dogpages forums > General forums > Rainbow Bridge...
walkiesandtalkies
I miss you so much Tanzie, you really were the sweetest soul I ever met. Nine years with you wasn't enough, no amount of time would have been but the fact that your life was cut short due to illness has been breaking my heart. Regardless of how sad I am just now I am so happy and so lucky that it was me that got to be your person for those nine years.

You were special in so many ways, a beautiful little girl inside and out.

Your best friend Rica is missing you every bit as much as me and has cried for you just as much as me this week - at the moment I can;t imagine home feeling ok withut you here, your cuddles are missed so much by us both!

Your sweet nature taught Arian that cats were kind and fun rather than something to be scared of and to be aggressive to, you really were the reason the way she felt changed, I will treasure this picture forever as I never thought when she first came that this picture would be possible but it was because of you angel.gif

You always had the wierdest taste in foods and it was great to be able to give you all the things you loved over these last few months wub.gif

You put up with my rediculous attempts to find something to keep you warm over Christmas and purred through it all wub.gif

Despite being littler and frailer you were as beautiful if not more on your last day as you were on your first home with me. I miss feeling your purr against my neck as you snuggle into me, I miss waking up to find you snuggled into the back of my legs, I miss seeing you and Rica curled up together, I miss you saying hello as I come in the door, I just miss you baby girl and always will - sleep tight sweet girl, I love you angel.gif

FarleyMarley
Ah that is just lovely wub.gif There is definately something very special about Siamese, we lost our Willow two years ago now and she was nothing like a normal cat. Only people who have actually been owned/been a slave to one could understand that they are just...different.

Massive hugs to you. She looked so serene and beautiful.
Jenny.Wren
So sorry karen, I feel your pain. hug.gif

Run free at the bridge Tanzie, Cody is waiting there for you wub.gif
Bunter1
I was lucky enough to have met Tanzie. She was everything and more that Karen said she was wub.gif

Rest easy gorgeous girl.

hug.gif
K9LOVE
QUOTE(Bunter1 @ 22nd Mar 2011, 10:52 am) *

I was lucky enough to have met Tanzie. She was everything and more that Karen said she was wub.gif

Rest easy gorgeous girl.

hug.gif

Tanzies loveliness came across in Karens posts. wub.gif

As did her love for Tanzie. wub.gif

Run free Tanzie angel.gif and send hug.gif for those that miss you so badly crying.gif
sukibeau
hug.gif I have never really been a cat person ... but what you have said today was beautiful
coinsky
QUOTE(sukibeau @ 22nd Mar 2011, 6:56 pm) *

hug.gif I have never really been a cat person ... but what you have said today was beautiful

I agree, although I would love a cat, I have no experience of them but your tribute was lovely. wub.gif hug.gif
poppydoodle
angel.gif Sweet dreams beautiful Tanzie wub.gif

hug.gif To all those that love and miss you hug.gif
aileen ainsworth
QUOTE(poppydoodle @ 22nd Mar 2011, 7:24 pm) *

angel.gif Sweet dreams beautiful Tanzie wub.gif

hug.gif To all those that love and miss you hug.gif

metoo.gif ---Aileen
Elainew
Free of pain but missed so much, little Tanzie! hug.gif
walkiesandtalkies
Tanzie came back home to me today crying.gif At least she's at home where she belongs and where she was at her happiest angel.gif
K9LOVE
QUOTE(walkiesandtalkies @ 23rd Mar 2011, 8:14 pm) *

Tanzie came back home to me today crying.gif At least she's at home where she belongs and where she was at her happiest angel.gif

hug.gif hug.gif
Bunter1
hug.gif
Michenda
Sweet dreams beautiful Tanzie angel.gif
Fiver
hug.gif hug.gif So sorry - your tribute to her is lovely - lost our cat a few weeks ago - she always sat on the doorstep waiting for us to come home from work too - miss her now crying.gif
jobadger

Your words were beautiful.
I'm so sorry hug.gif hug.gif to you all.

Jo xx
muttlover
hug.gif hug.gif She was a beautiful looking cat and sounds like a lovely personality too. It doesn't get any easier losing our animals, does it? Don't live long enough. sad.gif
rescuewoman
Run free sweet Tanzie angel.gif
Lindsay
Just seen this (I don't come in here very often as I spend most of the time crying).

Rest sweetly little Tanzie, and be reunited with Karen when the time is right flowers.gif

Lindsay
xxx
mimismummy
Tanzie was absolutely stunning! wub.gif

Im so sorry sad.gif hug.gif
walkiesandtalkies
Missing you more than ever just now gorgeous girl, wish you were here but failing that I hope with all my heart that you are somewhere else better than here and surrounded by love wub.gif
coinsky
QUOTE(walkiesandtalkies @ 13th Jun 2011, 12:15 pm) *

Missing you more than ever just now gorgeous girl, wish you were here but failing that I hope with all my heart that you are somewhere else better than here and surrounded by love wub.gif

I am sure she is. hug.gif
Lindsay
hug.gif hug.gif

Lindsay
xxx
Nina K
Run free, special girl, all restored to full health. wub.gif
walkiesandtalkies
A year tomorrow you will be gone - you are never out of my thoughts for very long, you are far too special for me not to think of you regularly. However yesterday and today I am missing you more than ever and can't stop the tears from slipping through. Wrote this for you. Maybe you could come to me in my dreams tonight to let me know you are OK angel.gif

Through Tanzanite eyes.

I can see her
In the rising sun
Her journey just begun.
I can see her in
it's warmest glow,
For warmth with her
I'd always know.
Her glimmering light
Through branches of trees,
The purest of gifts
She bestowed upon me.
I can hear her in
The gentle breeze,
Close my eyes and
hear a whisper to me.
I can feel her essence
when looking up at
the brilliant blue sky.
It's colour, a gift as
Though looking through
Her beautiful tanzanite eyes.
Beauty poised in every way,
She's with me unforgotten
In the glory of nature
every, single, day.

With love from me, I miss you evey day gorgeous girly
Bunter1
wub.gif hug.gif
aileen ainsworth
hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.