Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy First Gotcha Day Frank!
Dogpages forums > General forums > The Chatter Room...
kittypimms
A year ago today, we visited the dogs home for "a look". No place like that would ever have a Weimaraner (our chosen breed). And of course they didn't have A Weimaraner. They had three...

Frank was serving time in solitary for being a bitey sock thieving FA stroppy teenager. He cried constantly at the back of his kennel. And of course, he was perfect. He knew his name, and he knew sit, and that's all he came home with.

He's my little mate, and after 12 short months he's just gone from strength to strength. He learnt that dogs are for playing with, not for biting, and loves his poochy mates (esp Kiz wub.gif). After 6 months at training, we were asked to join the display team, and we now spend weekends up to our ears in mud.

He's a clumsy, shouty, sulky little monster, who gives stinky dog kisses and ear nibbles, who will find the most uncomfortable place to lie on you, and whose wind could melt glass.

He's the dog I waited 25 years for, he's brought joy, tears and laughter to my house. And he's worth every single bit of hard work to get him so far.

Happy gotcha day mate, love youx

Day one, stressed and confused

In the snow

Weimies are NOT cuddly, socialble animals...

Smilie Weimie

Singing...

kimw
smile.gif Happy 1st Gotcha Frank!
Bellasmamma
Having met lovely Frank lots now, he's a proper credit to you - handsome, impeccably well-behaved, bit of a charmer with the girlies. You were meant to find one another.

Happy first gotcha, Frank wub.gif

Cath, Kiz and Cyril xxx
poppydoodle
smile.gif Awww, what a lovely write up, Frank sounds fab wub.gif

smile.gif Happy 1st Gotcha Day handsome Frank smile.gif
Brenna
wub.gif Happy gotcha, Frank. wub.gif
cammyboo
Wow, it looks like Frank has come such a long way with you angel.gif

Happy first Gotcha Day Frank and here's looking forward to many more wub.gif party.gif
jackied
Frank, you sound great wub.gif
Bevd
Happy 1st Gotcha Day Frank party.gif
MiniSars
yay.gif happy 1st gotcha day wub.gif
sapphire3
Happy first Gotcha Day, Frank, and many more to come.

You are a beautiful boy.

(No idea why I got a lump in my throat reading this thread).
simbasmum
Happy Gotcha Day Frank!!

Very handsome boy indeed wub.gif
eloisecherry
Happy belated gotcha day Frank wub.gif wub.gif party.gif party.gif

I hope that your Mum and Dad spoilt you rotten - nothing less than you deserve, special boy smile.gif

Nala sends a wave.gif too xx
HellsBells71
Sorry I missed this too, hope Frank had a great day as he is a bit special wub.gif wub.gif
Shani
wub.gif Happy Gotcha Day Frankie wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.