Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Our Walk Today
Dogpages forums > General forums > The Chatter Room...
sue89
It was such a gorgeous day here today I dragged Mark along with me to take the hounds out. Longshawe is only 10 minutes drive from us and so lovely.

Mark and his babies lol.gif

Mark with Joe and Juno, Juno is our gap foster girlie wub.gif

Juno showing herself more for anyone wanting to adopt her wub.gif

My little princess Delta who I love more and more every day wub.gif She did the full walk today but just had to have a go at a staffie cross as we got back to the car rolleyes.gif

ajs
Yes wasn't it a beautiful day? Good for you going somewhere lovely. The dogs look lovely in their togs too!

Juno is beautiful and her zebra coat really suits her. Hope she finds her forever home soon, although I am sure she would be just as pleased to stay where she is! lol.gif

Lindsay
Looks like a lovely walk (glad the doglets had warm fleeces on, as it looks very chilly lol.gif )

Lindsay
x
sue89
QUOTE(ajs @ 20th Feb 2010, 4:32 pm) *

Yes wasn't it a beautiful day? Good for you going somewhere lovely. The dogs look lovely in their togs too!

Juno is beautiful and her zebra coat really suits her. Hope she finds her forever home soon, although I am sure she would be just as pleased to stay where she is! lol.gif

She'd prefer a home with carpets rolleyes.gif She hates our flooring and is now confined to an area which is totally vetbedded rolleyes.gif lol.gif

Sue
Devil
your dogs look lovely and warm in there Jackets, Mark looks a bit chilly in the first pic tho, maybe he needs a zebra print fleecey lol.gif

they are georgeous dogs wub.gif
reddeeps
Longshawe looks lovely, we have a couple of nights booked at chesterfield and mansfield travelodges so will try to get there especially as we are NT members, are there any other good places to go.
sue89
QUOTE(reddeeps @ 20th Feb 2010, 6:16 pm) *

Longshawe looks lovely, we have a couple of nights booked at chesterfield and mansfield travelodges so will try to get there especially as we are NT members, are there any other good places to go.

You'll be spoilt for choice for places to walk. Do you have normal dogs or greyhounds who can't do stiles? rolleyes.gif lol.gif We are limited due to our non athletic dogs who can't get over stiles and Joe weighs in at almost 37kgs so I struggle to lift him over unsure.gif There are so many gorgeous walks in the peaks, chatsworth, longshawe. foxhouse, ladybower, derwent, the list is endless. Have a lovely time

Sue
reddeeps
We have an old labrador, who cant walk far but loves going new places, so ideally we look for a day of drive and stop, walk for 15 mins and move on, stopping for picnics. That way he has a whole day out, see lots of different places and smells, but doesnt end up crying in pain as hes done too much. And like you I cant lift him over stiles either.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.