Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Look How Tall I Am!
Dogpages forums > General forums > The Chatter Room...
carlalabs
and mummy has heels on!!!!

I make a great dancing partner!!

I am approx 6ft 2" - 6ft 4" on my hind legs!!! wub.gif

mummy telling us al a secret!

Rory loving Lenny wub.gif

another Lenny pic his ears wet cos Rory spends all day chewing them!!!

cheeky face!

we are all very excited about xmas!!!!! angel.gif angel.gif

anyway do you think I have grown!!!!!!!!!!
Fi
ohmy.gif

and

ohmy.gif

and another

ohmy.gif

Amazing wub.gif
amie
OMG ohmy.gif and I thought Kai was tall lol.gif

All very beautiful Dogs wub.gif
DooBlog
ohmy.gif That's one big teddy bear, lovely family. wub.gif
Mrsmopp
Oh. My. Goodness!! He is SCRUMMY!!!! If I send you an extra large jiffy bag could you post him here?

swan1
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif yikes.gif

That is one rather large ( but very beautiful) doggy!!
K9LOVE
Wow! ohmy.gif

He is gorgeous tho' wub.gif
kestla
Carla I wub.gif wub.gif your Jorge and Rory but then the others are wub.gif wub.gif to.
Greyeyes
QUOTE(carlalabs @ 7th Dec 2008, 10:18 pm) *

and mummy has heels on!!!!

[anyway do you think I have grown!!!!!!!!!!

Ye gods and little fishes, what *is* he? (and don't let him near my daughter, she's uncomfortably tall for her age and would steal a dog bigger than her in a heatbeat!)

sheebs
Oh my..................hes georgeous.

Just what you need in cold weather.............a huge furry cuddlemonster. wub.gif
barnesnorris
Ye gods and little fishes, what *is* he? (and don't let him near my daughter, she's uncomfortably tall for her age and would steal a dog bigger than her in a heatbeat!)

I think he's a Yeti X ? wub.gif
dawnmb
ohmy.gif Jorge!

wub.gif You have a beautiful family, Carla-from little to large! tongue.gif
Granny'n'Tank
Newfie x St. Bernard that's been sleeping in a growbag? lol.gif lol.gif

That is one huge hug-on-legs of a dog! wub.gif wub.gif
lisatren
OMG!!! Gimme gimme gimme pleeeeeeeeeeeease wub.gif . I just love newfies and I want him NOW lol.gif
Natasha Garcia
oh squeak!!!!

He is lush!!! How much does he eat?!?! ohmy.gif

T
diddledog
How gorgeous are they wub.gif wub.gif
adamandbecks
I want a cuddle from him, reminds me of Zoe my inlaws old Pyrenean, who's now at the bridge. but those were the best cuddles ever wub.gif

lol.gif lol.gif Rory, he's funny
hayleyk
Oh my god I NEED A Jorge!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
cammyboo
ohmy.gif wub.gif wub.gif
carlalabs
QUOTE(Greyeyes @ 8th Dec 2008, 12:27 am) *

He is a bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!newfoundland tongue.gif

QUOTE(Natasha Garcia @ 8th Dec 2008, 8:10 am) *

oh squeak!!!!

He is lush!!! How much does he eat?!?! ohmy.gif

T

he eats approx 35 -40kg dry food per month and a punit of natures menu per day, and there is of course his fish4dog treats for his supper!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeh is is very big!! thanks for the nice comments!xxx
Zjb
Jorge is huge ohmy.gif wub.gif

and little Rory has grown too wub.gif
shortl
Jorge wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Greyeyes
QUOTE(carlalabs @ 8th Dec 2008, 10:29 am) *

He is a bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!newfoundland tongue.gif

Aha - I've never seen a Newfoundland on its hind legs before! He's gorgeous smile.gif
sarah2482
Oh he's beautiful... but I have to say the award for most endearing characteristic is Lenny, for the fact that he lets Rory chew his ears... all day... I dont know why but I find that so ... heartwarming. That's not the right word. I just find it lovely that he'll patiently let him chew away... just because Rory wants to wub.gif
carlalabs
QUOTE(sarah2482 @ 8th Dec 2008, 1:06 pm) *

Oh he's beautiful... but I have to say the award for most endearing characteristic is Lenny, for the fact that he lets Rory chew his ears... all day... I dont know why but I find that so ... heartwarming. That's not the right word. I just find it lovely that he'll patiently let him chew away... just because Rory wants to wub.gif

it is so cute actually, Rory just loves to chew them rolleyes.gif he gets most of the ear in his mouth too unsure.gif out of all of our dogs Rory just decided Len was his soul mate! wub.gif x
emmak
What a lovely furry family you have wub.gif wub.gif

I've always wanted to ask if Jorge is pronounced George or Hor-jay - just so that when I'm saying "Jorge is gorgeous" I can say it properly!! lol.gif
colliemagick
hes HOOOOOGE but ever so pretty wub.gif
your doglets are gorgeous smile.gif
SalAc
Oh Jorge wub.gif wub.gif I reckon I could just about reach his kneecaps rolleyes.gif lol.gif

You've got a wonderful dog family wub.gif wub.gif
Ruby1Nic
What a fine fine boy he is - just wonderful wub.gif

Do you have a pic of Little & Large together - I bet that's a sight wink.gif
Ali Mc
They're all gorgeous Carla! wub.gif wub.gif

I think Jorge is possibly even bigger than Bear, the Newfie that's in Blue's 'gang' at the park.

I can't let Blue jump up against me because his dew claws gouge my shoulders! ohmy.gif but he also stands about 6'3" on his hind legs - it terrifies anyone coming to the front door when he jumps up on the other side of it lol.gif

I love the pic of Rory cuddled up against Lenny as well - so cute wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
karenparkes
QUOTE(Ali Mc @ 8th Dec 2008, 7:27 pm) *

They're all gorgeous Carla! wub.gif wub.gif

I think Jorge is possibly even bigger than Bear, the Newfie that's in Blue's 'gang' at the park.

I can't let Blue jump up against me because his dew claws gouge my shoulders! ohmy.gif but he also stands about 6'3" on his hind legs - it terrifies anyone coming to the front door when he jumps up on the other side of it lol.gif

I love the pic of Rory cuddled up against Lenny as well - so cute wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Blue, Blue, hey Blue it's me your young spotted friend Milo aka Silent Bob. Look how I've grown! Aren't I handsome. One day I would like to be as big as you.
Ali Mc
Sorry to hijack your thread for a minute Carla but........................

Hi Milo wave.gif

The last time I saw you, you were being enthusiastically dragged around on the end of a tug toy by a very young and very giddy blue Great Dane! lol.gif

Where have these three years + gone to??? unsure.gif
alio
Sorry to lower the tone......but whats going on in the 3rd picture yikes.gif he's not listening to any secrets lol.gif
kickstart
I agree. The small beige one in the third pic is listening to secrets from a very dodgy source! ohmy.gif lol.gif

Jorje is just wub.gif and enormous!
carlalabs
QUOTE(kickstart @ 9th Dec 2008, 6:25 pm) *

I agree. The small beige one in the third pic is listening to secrets from a very dodgy source! ohmy.gif lol.gif

Jorje is just wub.gif and enormous!

Yes its not as bad as it looks though...its all the camera Rory is a good boy really! rolleyes.gif
Moggz
After seeing pictures of Jorge, OH is wondering if theres anyone near to us in kidderminster that wouldn't mind having him over for coffee, so he could finally meet a newfie, st bernard or bernese? He would ideally like to roll around on the floor with them!

OH also wants to steal Rory - that cheeky look is just too much!

Lenny is so lush and so laid back, all that ear munching and soggy ears and he still seems such a happy lad!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.