Our Staffie girl Jessie got stung by as wasp, asfter chasing it last week and unfortunately had a bad reaction to it, swollen head, throat and large lumps all over her, she was rushed to vet, sedated and given oxygen plus injection and kept over night
She was stung in her mouth
She is fully recovered now and most swelling had subsided after an hour after the injection, but was kept in just to be on the safe side. I now have stocks of piriton at the ready just in case as she is still chasing flies and wasps around the garden
But we couldn't really see the sting site apart from a slightly raised spot on her cheek.