Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Assorted Holiday Pix
Dogpages forums > General forums > The Chatter Room...
tigerseye
Hi

I have been meaning to upload these pix for ages, we went to Exmoor in the July Monsoon season, and Kent during the August Hurricane season lol.gif So no change there rolleyes.gif

Here are some pix of Bonnie and Skip from their recent jollies:

Man and beasts on Exmoor in the sunshine

Wet beastie Skip

Wet beastie Bonnie

Wet mummy

All dried out at Lynmouth

tigerseye
Camber Sands with our friend and his guide dog Earl

I feel thin in this pic wink.gif

My friend took this pic so it's pretty good considering! lol.gif

The tent blew down so we erected the sleeping compartment in the caravan awning, in true Marines style

'Mum, please can I sit on the steam train seat?'

Just a small selection - I seem to have hundreds, as usual!!! smile.gif
Gnasher
Lovely pictures wub.gif wub.gif and it looks like the weather was OK for brief periods every now and then at least lol.gif
DooBlog
Great pics, luvly doggies. wub.gif My kind of holiday. smile.gif
amber
Loving these holiday pics! Gorgeous doggies wub.gif
Brenna
What gorgeous pictures. Bonnie is so perfect. And I have always wanted a dog like Skip. wub.gif You are thin by the way.
jaynedogs
Lovely pics wub.gif
tigerseye
QUOTE(Brenna @ 24th Aug 2008, 10:32 pm) *

What gorgeous pictures. Bonnie is so perfect. And I have always wanted a dog like Skip. wub.gif You are thin by the way.

flowers.gif Fank you!

Poor Skip is poorly right now after being attacked on his walkies, he is limping with his head down sad.gif I wish he looked like he does in the pix right now.
magsy
hug.gif for poorly Skip.

Great pics. Looks like somewhere we'd enjoy visiting. Mags smile.gif
jules41
lovely pics. i used to live on exmoor (dunster) so lots of memories and it's a great place for hols with dogs.

get well soon skip
tigerseye
I would love to live on Exmoor!!! I'm a Somerset girl and I'd love to move back to the countryside, it's my dream!

In the meantime, we just have our holiday home - the caravan! lol.gif
Helen1
Fab pictures, looks like the dogs enjoyed it, I love the beach photo's. Think I might go to Exmoor for our next holiday.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.