Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One Year On
Dogpages forums > General forums > The Chatter Room...
Rubi
Well its a year since I picked up Zoe - now Ruby from Warrington Animal Welfare.

We lost our much loved Holly on the 1st of August last year and we were devastated and I could not think of getting another dog . But my two children, missed having a dog in the family ....soo after much persuasion we started looking on DP. Then we saw this photo...

That was it ....and within 10 days we brought Ruby home. At first I was still unsure if I was doing the right thing to get another dog so soon but told myself that I had to look at it that I was dong it for her not for me and in a crazy way it is what our other dog would have wanted.

Within the week she was in my heart and is now my soul mate. She is the most loving, happy dog I could have wished for.

Again thanks to Catherine and Suzanne (her foster Mum) and all at WAW for saving her for us.

Happy Birthday Ruby wub.gif

Looking smiley

On her hols

Just being cute

carlalabs
she is beautifulxx wub.gif Happy Birthday special girlxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wub.gif angel.gif xxxxx
Redgypsy.
Happy Gotcha Day Ruby party.gif you are a pretty girl wub.gif I hope you are being spoilt, on this special day.

Redgypsy.
magsy
Happy Gotcha day Ruby. Mags, Callie, Charlie and Jessie. smile.gif
choccymutt
[quote name='Rubi' date='24th Aug 2008, 1:16 pm' post='2580848']
Well its a year since I picked up Zoe - now Ruby from Warrington Animal Welfare.

Happy Birthday Ruby wub.gif

Looking smiley

Happy 1st Gotcha Day Ruby wub.gif

you have a lovely smile smile.gif wub.gif

love

Cheryl, Dexter and Charlie

xxx
DooBlog
party.gif Happy first gotcha day Ruby, you beautiful girl. wub.gif
Golden Fox
Happy Gotcha Day Ruby wub.gif wub.gif

Ruby looks great - beautiful fur and lovely face wub.gif
Rubi
Thx all -- popping over to Dexter's Birthday thread for the party!

party.gif
Magpie_heart
Happy Gotcha Day Ruby party.gif
jaynedogs
What a smasher! wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.