Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Princess C ~(and Whoever Else!)
Dogpages forums > General forums > The Chatter Room...
khanu
I promised photos so here they are of the little terror. His such a cheeky monkey, how could I ever resist that face?

And just because I love this video of him and Khanu playing. Breck has been so good for the big doofus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3MOIFE6Gs4

Now I know Syd is ok with Min and Theo next time we go walking I'll bring Breck along too.

Brammie
Oh wow look how happy Khanu is wub.gif and Breck you are cute as a button and so well behaved compared to my monsters ohmy.gif
Princess C
Ooooo, he's scrummy, I can't resist a cheeky springer with a glint in the eye ooo.gif and as for Khanu, well, what a star angel.gif wub.gif For those who don't know, Khanu (Kelly) and I met attending Grumpy Dogs workshops with our 'special' boys, but they have both come an incredibly long way, bless them grin.gif

Brekin (sorry, I kept calling him Bracken, didn't I rolleyes.gif ) looks a lot like my cheeky girl Hattie, who left us aged 14.5 angel.gif

and her first puppy roach with my other springer, Ross wub.gif

DooBlog
wub.gif I love springers. The video is great i just love to see dogs playing together, can't wait to get a new playmate for my girl. smile.gif
magsy
Lovely springers. I adore just watching mine. They make me smile even when I feel tired and miserable. Mags smile.gif
magsy
Lovely springers. I adore just watching mine. They make me smile even when I feel tired and miserable. Mags smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.