Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Green Lipped Mussel Supplement
Dogpages forums > General forums > The Chatter Room...
Jayne-Ty
I read in the joint stix thread that some people use green lipped mussel to supplement their dogs diet... with good results smile.gif I've decided to give it a go to see if it can help my staffy after his cruciate surgery and the vet telling us he has a bit of arthritus.... err.gif

Now I'm stuck on what would be best to buy. On the vetuk site they sell dry and tablets... the dry is sold by the KG so does it just get sprinkled over his food? Is it cheaper to buy it this way? It doesn't say anything about the dosage on the site. I'm on a bit of a budget with his massive vet bills atm and wouldn't want to buy him the cheaper stuff if it's really not that good err.gif

Any advice would be great smile.gif

riotous_uk
Best and cheapest place I've found for any vitamins and herbal supplements is www.zipvit.co.uk
Excellent service and often have special offers.

Pauline
Houndwoman
A couple of our oldies are on the Denes supplement. Doesn't work out at all expensive. 100 capsules for 16.99p and we only give them 1 each daily. That's the dose for a Beagle sized dog!

You can open up the capsule and sprinkle on their food which they seem to like as it is very fishy rolleyes.gif

Have a look anyway Green lipped mussell
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.