Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone In Near Wrexam, North Wales Want To Pop In For A Cuppa?
Dogpages forums > General forums > The Chatter Room...
JennyC
Hi all,

I've found that my cat seems to be petrified of dogs so in order for us to have one in a few years is there anyone willing to come to the house for a cuppa tea with their dog once ever few weeks so she gets used to them slowly?

It would be better if we could start with small dogs and work up?

OR LOCAL RESCUES - Would you allow one of your dogs to go to a home for a couple of hours and then as she gets better allow them to stay overnight?
dogmaniac
hi hun...i would have done this with my old staffie girl but ime in the valleys s,wales so i think it's too far err.gif

good luck to you tho i hope someone can help you smile.gif

have you posted on rhu?? there are quite afew on there from n,wales smile.gif
JennyC
Yeh tried there as well. Just thought I'd try it everywhere as I'm pretty depressed at the situation. We were hoping to foster but if she's this scared of them we really cant.
Gemstone
PM Jakeysmum (Claire) as she is in your area and may not see this flowers.gif Don't know if her dogs are cat friendly though unsure.gif
Happycow
Im near Colwyn Bay, not sure how far it is to you ...

My staff is frightened of cats so ignores them completely - she even moves out of the way so that next doors cat can come in and eat her food smile.gif
dogmaniac
QUOTE(Happycow @ 23rd Aug 2008, 10:31 pm) *

Im near Colwyn Bay, not sure how far it is to you ...

My staff is frightened of cats so ignores them completely - she even moves out of the way so that next doors cat can come in and eat her food smile.gif

you havent got my have you lol.gif staffies hey.... lol.gif
JennyC
Colwyn Bay is about an hour away so completely upto you.

Jakeysmums did my homecheck with her BIG lab and he barked at the cats.. lol
Gemstone
QUOTE(JennyC @ 23rd Aug 2008, 11:01 pm) *

Jakeysmums did my homecheck with her BIG lab and he barked at the cats.. lol

Ooops blush.gif Not one of my better ideas then!! lol.gif

JennyC
Anything is worth a shout!! Seriously. I don't care how silly it sounds in your heads... just say it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.