Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free To Good Home - Very Norty Dog
Dogpages forums > General forums > The Chatter Room...
emmak
I thought I'd have a practice run of the bridesmaid's posies for my step-daughter's wedding as I'm doing her flowers. I was very pleased with the result...

Then a certain cheeky little old terrier came along and I ended up with this...

mad.gif

Free to good home one extremely norty, cheeky little old terrier. I'll pop him in the post to the first applicant!

Here is the little rascal himself in case any of you are interested in looks

Don't be fooled by the butter-wouldn't-melt look - he should have horns devil.gif lol.gif

Note to self NEVER EVER leave anything where little old man can sneak in and pinch it lol.gif

At least I'd emailed a piccie to the bride before the carnage ensued!!

Redgypsy.
Well. the posie did look beautiful, Norty dog looks very sheepish. lol.gif

Redgypsy.
jax39
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Norty little man!! He can come here while you do the flowers!! lol.gif (Which are fabulous by the way!)
candyfarm
What a wicked old chap lol.gif

Just beautiful though wub.gif and the flowers as well smile.gif
magsy
He was my favourite in the dog show so send him over. He'll be fine here with three other norty things. Mags lol.gif
DooBlog
Norty little chap, good job he's not going to the wedding he could really cause mayhem. tongue.gif
lolbeck
I think he's a genius!!

Modern art - "the term is usually associated with art in which the traditions of the past have been thrown aside in a spirit of experimentation. Modern artists experimented with new ways of seeing, and with fresh ideas about the nature of materials and functions of art" - at its best..........

Get that posey to The Tate immediately.
doggy.lover
I'll take you Sidderknee...you come and stay with your aunty Mick wub.gif wub.gif

You not norty you just expressing your artistic side lol.gif
redcanary
QUOTE(lolbeck @ 23rd Aug 2008, 5:30 pm) *

I think he's a genius!!

Modern art - "the term is usually associated with art in which the traditions of the past have been thrown aside in a spirit of experimentation. Modern artists experimented with new ways of seeing, and with fresh ideas about the nature of materials and functions of art" - at its best..........

Get that posey to The Tate immediately.

lol.gif lol.gif

Bet you didn't shout at him though smile.gif ....he does look kinda cute and clever, send him here to sort my flowers out. wub.gif
Maddy's mama
I don't believe for one minute that he did that! Just look at that sweet innocent face! No, sorry, you're telling fibs lol.gif
our little godsend
As beautiful as the flowers are in the first piccie, I certainly think the second piccie has a more *personal* touch tongue.gif lol.gif

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

GeordieBabe
aww he was just trying to help lol.gif OMG love the posie though,
celery
QUOTE(our little godsend @ 23rd Aug 2008, 8:12 pm) *

As beautiful as the flowers are in the first piccie, I certainly think the second piccie has a more *personal* touch tongue.gif lol.gif

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

You're just jealous of his flower arranging skills lol.gif lol.gif

Are you sure that was Sydney Emma? He couldn't possibly be that naughty wub.gif wub.gif lol.gif
our little godsend
QUOTE(celery @ 23rd Aug 2008, 8:45 pm) *

You're just jealous of his flower arranging skills lol.gif lol.gif

You're right. Stitchy boy would have just sat on them rolleyes.gif Game over for the flowers lol.gif
Maddy's mama
Just wanted to say, even though you are a big fat fibber!! you do do a lovely posy smile.gif
emmak
QUOTE(Maddy's mama @ 23rd Aug 2008, 8:54 pm) *

Just wanted to say, even though you are a big fat fibber!! you do do a lovely posy smile.gif

lol.gif Thanks - I'm available for commissions at very reasonable rates! smile.gif
Boysie
No way was it that lovely sweet looking little man! wub.gif
Must have been a...erm...... passing ghost!
sarah1009
Pop him in the post lol.gif

i have a knee all ready for him to cuddle up on wub.gif
sweetie
he was only trying to help lol.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.