Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday Cookie
Dogpages forums > General forums > The Chatter Room...
amie
Cookie is celebrating her 9Th Birthday today yippee.gif A date I never thought she would see sad.gif after being diagnosed with a horrible Autoimmune Disease, a couple of years ago. The amount of Drugs she was on alone should have had a horrible effect but, Cookie shocked everyone and is now doing well(I put it down to the MIlk Thistle Tablets I gave her wink.gif ).

A couple of Picture the day it all started happening, I could see her skin fall off as I was on the phone to the Vet ohmy.gif

Image Top of Head

Image Her pads started to peel off and really hurt her sad.gif

Image The day she came back from Vets, after have lots of horrible Tests and having her beautiful coat cut off, so it was easier for us to look after her sore skin...her ears were so so sore.

And the birthday as she should Look Bl**dy Lovely wub.gif wub.gif

Image.

Thanks to the Animal health trust in Newmarket for all they Did and Salisbury's Pet Insurance for paying out the Thousands the illness has cost so far...Keep it up, its not over yet xx
sarah2482
Aw, she's beautiful, and she was even without the fur. Happy birthday Cookie wub.gif

Is that her boyfriend in the background?
steph&harv
Happy Birthday Cookie you Beautiful girl!

and well done to your Mummy for making you better!!!
Gnasher
Happy birthday Cookie - she is lovely and very lucky by the sound of it wub.gif wub.gif
Owlish
Happy Birthday Sweetheart wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
DooBlog
party.gif Happy 9th birthday Cookie. That must have been very sore, so pleased you're feeling better. wub.gif
Kelmisty
Ouch that looks painful!

But she looks beautiful now!
jules41
happy birthday beautiful wub.gif
friends of the animals
Happy Birthday Cookie. Great to see you looking so improved.

Thank goodness for pet insurance smile.gif
sweetie
QUOTE(friends of the animals @ 22nd Aug 2008, 2:32 pm) *

metoo.gif wub.gif
amie
QUOTE(friends of the animals @ 22nd Aug 2008, 2:32 pm) *

Very true if anyone is without it I strongly advice they get it smile.gif Cookie was totally well at 9am by 12 her body was one huge sore err.gif it cost over a 1000 in one day for Tests and at the start of her treatment it was about 60 a week for her medication ohmy.gif we are at about 5000 so far ohmy.gif

I could not work when she was ill as things when wrong with her quickly err.gif and she was on 18 steroids a day plus 8 other tablets.

She loved it, as it meant more treats to get the tablets in,also she had to have malesbe shampoo baths every other day great fun trying to get a 50kg Dog in the bath by yourself rolleyes.gif .

Now she is only on 2 anti rejection tablet every 5th day and 2 low dose steroids every other day smile.gif
jaynedogs
She's stunning!! wub.gif
Kay&Stone
Happy Birthday Cookie!
She is wub.gif
shortl
Happy Birthday gorgeous girl wub.gif wub.gif party.gif
I Love MY Cookie
Happy Birthday beautiful Cookie wub.gif wub.gif

From your namesake

Cookie

& Katherine

XXX
choccymutt
Image.

Happy 9th Burfday COOKIE wub.gif

CHERYL XX
Sullysmum
Happy birthday! wub.gif
boxermad1984
leonberger?????

happy birthday

we get one in at kennels so soft
poverton
Cookie is beautiful wub.gif
Golden Fox
Happy Birthday Cookie you are gorgeous wub.gif
trishk7
Hope you had a lovely birthday beautiful girl.

Trish and Callie
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
amie
Thanks everyone wink.gif Cookie had a Lovely Day spent most of it in the kitchen, as I was Cookie Liver Cake rolleyes.gif that girl is such a Pig lol.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.