Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Hounds
Dogpages forums > General forums > The Chatter Room...
vonny

Dudley

Rupert

Dudley, Griffin and Precious
poverton
They are all lovely - I've always liked Bassetts, and although I don't know any, when I have met one am always suprised at how big they are!! Gorgeous photos, and beautiful dogs - you must be really proud of them smile.gif
Penny
x
theriddells
i am not jealous .........im not envy.gif envy.gif

you have a gorgeous wub.gif wub.gif family

dudley is particular lush smile.gif
lenabears
Gorgeous Hounds wub.gif wub.gif

Love that first picture smile.gif
jayneg
A beautiful canine family wub.gif
Owlish
They're a bit gorgeous wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
cloverleaf61
wub.gif Gorgeous doglets wub.gif I love Bassets, I see a couple on our walks, one is huge!!!
Ive always wanted to know this, so I will ask you....how would you manage to pick one up? they tend mainly to look 'medium' size but they must be very difficult (if not impossible??) to lift into the bath for instance? sorry its a daft question,but everytime I see one I want to ask blush.gif
tigerseye
Aw wub.gif Bassetts are funny creatures. My sister's bassett is bonkers!!! Lovely but...bonkers! And massive!
Elainew
QUOTE(cloverleaf61 @ 21st Aug 2008, 10:33 pm) *

wub.gif Gorgeous doglets wub.gif I love Bassets, I see a couple on our walks, one is huge!!!
Ive always wanted to know this, so I will ask you....how would you manage to pick one up? they tend mainly to look 'medium' size but they must be very difficult (if not impossible??) to lift into the bath for instance? sorry its a daft question,but everytime I see one I want to ask blush.gif

Don't know about Vonny - but mine with put their paws on something high so I can help the rear end! smile.gif I also have a ramp to get them ino our rather high 4WD
dorothy
I love the Beagle,is that precious?
Elainew
Griffin smile.gif
Natasha Garcia
QUOTE(cloverleaf61 @ 21st Aug 2008, 10:33 pm) *

Harry cooperates most of the time. I can't lift him but Keith kneels down, taps his shoulders and Harry sticks his front paws on them. Then Keith scoops up his rear end and Harry will happily be carried around until Keith's back gives out lol.gif

If on the other hand Harry doesn't want to be picked up, it's a little like trying to scoop up an armful of jelly rolleyes.gif

Vonny, I LOVE your family, they are all absolutely GORGEOUS!!! wub.gif

This was Harry last Christmas trying to pretend he wasn't eyeing up the food on the table, honest

Tash
cloverleaf61
smile.gif Thanks for telling me smile.gif Ive always thought they must be one of the most difficult of all dogs to pick up rolleyes.gif
I love the 'armful of jelly' scenario lol.gif
Natasha Garcia
It's truly amazing how much basset there can be when they go floppy lol.gif
buds mum
awww they are gorgous wub.gif wub.gif , from being little i've always loved bassets but when i was old enough to own my own dog i didnt dare get one incase they didnt match up to what i thought they'd be then it would knock them off the pedistal i have put them on, i just think they amazing. smile.gif . i have basset teddys, orniments and nick nacks, mostly anything i can get my hands on. so thanks for sharing your pics and giving me a chance to swoon over yours and sit here and think ''maybe's one day'' wub.gif
dbpayne
lol.gif I'd better not show this to the OH - he's desperate for a basset but we have three spaniels and no room for anymore , poor man.

a Gorgeous bunch wub.gif wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.