Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Husky Moult Omg!
Dogpages forums > General forums > The Chatter Room...
AngieK9
Whoever was asking on here about whether huskies moult much take a look here! Saskia is just blowing her coat. There are clumps of it rolling around the house and I took this lot off her in five minutes.
The small dark bit on the right is from Jade, Merlin & Tikaani (who's not moulting yet). The huge white clump is just from Saskia- it's not spread out it's a solid lump of fluff! ohmy.gif If anyone wants some very clean husky fur let me know lol.gif (baby birds love it).

The pile of fur is as big as Saskia (who is now skinny and bald and hates me tongue.gif

(now you can see why we got rid of the carpets)
Muddikins
yikes.gif and i mean yikes.gif
Spinbo
OMG - I'll never think my two are heavy moulters again!! Poor Saskia looks v p'eed off. lol.gif
our little godsend
yikes.gif Did you brush her? how long did it take?
choccymutt
QUOTE(Muddikins @ 21st Aug 2008, 6:31 pm) *

yikes.gif and i mean yikes.gif

OH MY DOG yikes.gif and i though Charlie was moulting heavily ohmy.gif

you sure there isnt another dog on the table tongue.gif

wub.gif Sasha you is loverly wub.gif

cheryl xx
carlalabs
I get double that amount off jorge my newfy every week! lol.gif tongue.gif shes wub.gif
Rianna
you could get one of those bears made smile.gif
AngieK9
QUOTE(our little godsend @ 21st Aug 2008, 6:40 pm) *

yikes.gif Did you brush her? how long did it take?

It starts to dropout in clumps so I combed it out for a few minutes. She had a lovely coat only 3 weeks ago at the Wag & Bone Show and now there's nothing of her. She's hiding from me now angel.gif Tikaani watched me then legged it lol.gif

I got the nail clippers out and all four dogs scattered lol.gif
Gilly1
It must be the day for dogs moulting I have just brushed out a carrier bag full of fur out of Bart my newfie x lab it just kept coming we both got so fed up in the end that I stopped and will have another go tomorrow...
Owlish
yikes.gif Oh my god lol.gif Saskia you are a babe wub.gif (Though it looks like you're hard on the hoover tongue.gif lol.gif )
Sullysmum
Blimey!
i love my fluffs
2 Samoyeds here and 2 poms so i know exactly how you feel lol.gif
DooBlog
QUOTE(Rianna @ 21st Aug 2008, 6:49 pm) *

you could get one of those bears made smile.gif

lol.gif She could get LOTS of those bears made.
My friends Akita moults like this. ohmy.gif
What a stunning dog. wub.gif
Sandy&Spirit
OMG im seeing double, Saskia is exactly like my Spirit. And i brush him every day with the furminator for an hour and i get probably 2 bin bags a week off him. So i feel your pain

I think you have the same couch aswell! ohmy.gif
Invicta
At least 50% of what you feed her must go into making fur!

Love the glare expression wub.gif
AngieK9
QUOTE(Sandy&Spirit @ 21st Aug 2008, 9:28 pm) *

OMG im seeing double, Saskia is exactly like my Spirit. And i brush him every day with the furminator for an hour and i get probably 2 bin bags a week off him. So i feel your pain

I think you have the same couch aswell! ohmy.gif

I love your Spirit wub.gif Saskia vanished for ages, I found her hiding in the front living room (in the dark) lol.gif Tikaani the big lad was hiding under his blanket the big wuss lol.gif

For Spirit- Saskia likes to pose for photos in her fur coat not when she's nekkid wub.gif

I Love MY Cookie

Angie...love the new cushions lol.gif

Saskia wub.gif wub.gif what HAS mummy done to you...tootle down the road and I'll look after you properly smile.gif

katherine

XXX
Sandy&Spirit
it must me a Husky thing.. he runs a mile after i have had thefurminator on him. Guess he doesnt like to have Nekkid photos on the internet ohmy.gif
AngieK9
QUOTE(I Love MY Cookie @ 21st Aug 2008, 10:59 pm) *

Angie...love the new cushions lol.gif
Saskia wub.gif wub.gif what HAS mummy done to you...tootle down the road and I'll look after you properly smile.gif

katherine

XXX
Oh Katherine it just sort of fell off err.gif Saskia is now packing her overnight bag, collar & lead but is leaving behind the brush & comb rolleyes.gif She is still not speaking to me
cazmar
QUOTE(Sandy&Spirit @ 21st Aug 2008, 11:03 pm) *

it must me a Husky thing.. he runs a mile after i have had thefurminator on him. Guess he doesnt like to have Nekkid photos on the internet ohmy.gif

I bought a furminator last week , they are great, I did not realise so much dead hair could come out of Labs ohmy.gif

carol
Sandy&Spirit
Furminator

I think Spirit dropped a few inches from his waist line, best money ive spent in a long time! lol.gif
Golden Fox
OMG OMG That's amazing

Beautiful dogs wub.gif
Natasha Garcia
I'm absolutely HOWLING at that last photo - she does the best grumpy stare!! lol.gif

Tash
Nene
Brilliant pictures, didn't realise huskies did such wonderful grumps!

This is Izzy. Took this a couple of weeks ago. She does a great line in Woe is Me.

ETA I just went to buy a furminator but yikes.gif HOW much??????????

Bellassz1
QUOTE(Invicta @ 21st Aug 2008, 9:37 pm) *

At least 50% of what you feed her must go into making fur!

lol.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.