Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Woo Hoo - Tally's On The Mend
Dogpages forums > General forums > The Chatter Room...
dufuslara
I speak to my mum everyday - but I haven't managed to see Tally again, since the first weekend after her accident. (If you didn't read the original thread - Tally got run over by a car and her back legs didn't work at all, despite there being no breaks.)
Anyway - Mum just said that the change and the progress is remarkable. The vet is shocked but delighted. Tally is using...BOTH her back legs - one is still a bit gammy, but it's working...after the vet said she suspected it was a no-hoper. Mum is so so thrilled and I'm delighted too...it would have been heartbreaking for Mum had it gone the other way.

So to all of you who were so supportive when the accident occurred - you're all angel.gif thank you so much.
And a big thank you to choccymut/Cheryl...or as my mum calls you: my lovely reiki friend lol.gif
Lara x

Bunter1
I'm so pleased to hear that Tally is getting better smile.gif . WTG tally!
DooBlog
smile.gif Such great news, keep up the good work Tally. wub.gif
Redgypsy.

Wonderful news, yay.gif come on Tally show us what you can do. hug.gif

Redgypsy.
Sammi P
Awwww wtg Tally yay.gif wub.gif
K9LOVE
Great news. smile.gif
choccymutt
QUOTE(dufuslara @ 21st Aug 2008, 4:45 pm) *

I speak to my mum everyday - but I haven't managed to see Tally again, since the first weekend after her accident. (If you didn't read the original thread - Tally got run over by a car and her back legs didn't work at all, despite there being no breaks.)
Anyway - Mum just said that the change and the progress is remarkable. The vet is shocked but delighted. Tally is using...BOTH her back legs - one is still a bit gammy, but it's working...after the vet said she suspected it was a no-hoper. Mum is so so thrilled and I'm delighted too...it would have been heartbreaking for Mum had it gone the other way.

So to all of you who were so supportive when the accident occurred - you're all angel.gif thank you so much.
And a big thank you to choccymut/Cheryl...or as my mum calls you: my lovely reiki friend lol.gif
Lara x

shy.gif blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif

Tally you darling , thats fantastic news wub.gif keep on going girl, Lara and your mummie loves you to bits wub.gif
and i loves you too sweetheart angel.gif wub.gif

cheryl xx
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.