Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Foal Farm, Kent
Dogpages forums > General forums > The Chatter Room...
speedrabbit
I've been trying to contact Foal Farm rescue centre for a few days but haven't had a reply. I've tried both email and phone and have left a message on their answer phone all to no avail. Is the centre still open does anyone know, or is there simply a better way to contact them?

Wasn't really sure where to put this so apologies if it's in the wrong place.

Cheers.
Jo Green
You could pm Louise who is vodaka999 on here smile.gif
speedrabbit
Thanks for that.
mirrorimage0
its still open i went to thier open day a few eeks ago, i know its only open for a short period during the day something like 10 till 4 i think
speedrabbit
Cheers. That's when I've tried phoning and leaving messages. Perhaps it's something I've said!
speedrabbit
Reading between the lines I suspect the dog I expressed an interest in has already been rehomed (which is good news obviously) hence they haven't been in touch. They certainly move quickly these dogs.
warringtonwolves
I think they maybe attending the dogs? I don't know if rescues have one dedicated person to answer the phone all the time?
bleuchien
You could try contacting them via the email address on their website.

There are lots of dogs on their site. Some have been there for years. sad.gif
speedrabbit
I've tried email as well - 2 different addresses. Oh well the Dogs Trust it is then!
CliveM
Hi Speedrabbit,

Our office has been over-worked and under-staffed for a couple of weeks now, and answering the phone has been a bit slow as a result. However, I am a bit confused as to why you haven't been contacted if you have left a telephone message, and likewise the e-mails. Perhaps you have the wrong contact details? Our main office number is 01959572386 and general e-mail enquiries are currently generalmanager@foalfarm.org.uk
If you have no luck, PM me and I will see what I can do to help, unless of course you can discuss it here.
CliveM
QUOTE(CliveM @ 22nd Aug 2008, 4:34 pm) *

general e-mail enquiries are currently generalmanager@foalfarm.org.uk

Correction, that should be ' info@foalfarm.org.uk '. However, our website and contact details are set for an overhaul soon, so keep an eye on the website for changes.......

Pet Buddies
Hi Clive M

Welcome to the dogpages forum, I notice you are new here, are you going to introduce your self to everyone ???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.