Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Many Tears Animal Rescue, We have dogs across the UK looking for homes
many tears rescue
post 24th Oct 2014, 6:57 pm
Post #256

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member R
Member No.: 10239

23-10-14 Rocky is a 2 year old ex-stud Springer Spaniel. He is one handsome chappy who is a little shy when he first meets you but soon makes friends. He is inquisitive and is a happy boy with a waggy tail. He is very people orientated and just wants to please you. He is confident enough to be rehomed as an only dog in the right circumstances although he may need to learn all about house training which may take extra time if he has no other dog to follow. He is good with other dogs and is a rather special boy.

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO ADOPT THIS DOG PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW
http://www.manytearsrescue.com/display_mtar_dog.php?id=11875

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
many tears rescue
post 25th Oct 2014, 7:05 pm
Post #257

Group Icon

25-10-2014 Tizzy is a 3 month old female pointer cross pup. The whole litter were a mistake and the owner did not try to find them homes instead just gave us them. They are very sweet and really lovely pups. We are not sure of the cross, but on farms the culprit is often a collie. They will need homes that are sensitive and clear cut gentle trainers, as pointers are very sensitive and love being warm and loved, however are active and clever. These pups are quiet friendly but are a bit unsure when on their own as they have never left their siblings so if not homed with another dog they will need time to settle and adjust before being left. Tizzy will make a fantastic loving pet once she has the confidence. All of theses pups will need socializing and training classes to start her life in the right direction. Tizzy is very people orientated and would like her brain to be stretched and possibly when older go to agility or fly ball. She will need to attend training classes and be spayed at 6 months old.

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=11882

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
many tears rescue
post 25th Oct 2014, 7:08 pm
Post #258

Group Icon

25-10-2014 Tully is a 3 month old female pointer cross pup. The whole litter were a mistake and the owner did not try to find them homes instead just gave us them. They are very sweet and really lovely pups. We are not sure of the cross, but on farms the culprit is often a collie. They will need homes that are sensitive and clear cut gentle trainers, as pointers are very sensitive and love being warm and loved, however are active and clever. These pups are quiet friendly but are a bit unsure when on their own as they have never left their siblings so if not homed with another dog they will need time to settle and adjust before being left. Tully will make a fantastic loving pet once he has the confidence. All of theses pups will need socializing and training classes to start her life in the right direction. Tully is going make a wonder addition to someone's home where her brain is stretched and possibly when older go to agility or fly ball. Tully will need to attend training classes and be spayed at 6 months old.

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=11810

Attached image(s)
+Quote Post
many tears rescue
post 25th Oct 2014, 7:11 pm
Post #259

Group Icon

25-10-2014 Trusty is a 3 month old female pointer cross pup. The whole litter were a mistake and the owner did not try to find them homes instead just gave us them. They are very sweet and really lovely pups. We are not sure of the cross, but on farms the culprit is often a collie. They will need homes that are sensitive and clear cut gentle trainers, as pointers are very sensitive and love being warm and loved, however are active and clever. These pups are quiet friendly but are a bit unsure when on their own as they have never left their siblings so if not homed with another dog they will need time to settle and adjust before being left. Trusty will make a fantastic loving pet once she has the confidence. All of theses pups will need socializing and training classes to start their life in the right direction. Trusty is named as she is going to make someone a trusty friend. She would like his brain to be stretched and possibly when older go to agility or fly ball. Trusty will need to attend training classes and be spayed at 6 months old.

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=11812

Attached image(s)
+Quote Post
many tears rescue
post 25th Oct 2014, 7:14 pm
Post #260

Group Icon

25-10-2014 Trim is a 3 month old female pointer cross pup. The whole litter were a mistake and the owner did not try to find them homes instead just gave us them. They are very sweet and really lovely pups. We are not sure of the cross, but on farms the culprit is often a collie. They will need homes that are sensitive and clear cut gentle trainers, as pointers are very sensitive and love being warm and loved, however are active and clever. These pups are quiet friendly but are a bit unsure when on their own as they have never left their siblings so if not homed with another dog they will need time to settle and adjust before being left. Trim will make a fantastic loving pet once she has the confidence. All of theses pups will need socializing and training classes to start their life in the right direction. In the right home Trim is going to make a really lovely pet who would like her brain to be stretched and possibly when older go to agility or fly ball. She will need to attend training classes and be spayed at 6 months old.

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=11811

Attached image(s)
+Quote Post
many tears rescue
post 25th Oct 2014, 7:17 pm
Post #261

Group Icon

25-10-2014 Famous is a 6 year old ex-breeding Yorkie girl. Famous is a very nervous girl who will defiantly need another calm and confident dog to help her settle into her new home and build her confidence. This will also help her wth house training and lead walking Famous is a typical ex-breeder who is not used to being handled and will need time, love and patience to help her become the very sweet girl who is hiding inside a very scared dog. We are looking for very paitence and kind owners without young children who would simply scare her too much.

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=11880

Attached image(s)
+Quote Post
many tears rescue
post 25th Oct 2014, 7:20 pm
Post #262

Group Icon

25-10-2014 Filly is an 8 year old ex breeding Cavalier girl. Filly is a sweet girl who is happy to be handled although a little nervous. Filly as with most ex-breeders will need another confident and calm dog to help her settle in to her new life and this will help her to learn about house training. Filly does not walk on the lead but with help will soon learn all the skills she needs to become a confident family dog. She is by donation only because of her age and she has dry eye in one eye that will need ongoing but inexpensive eye drops but don't let this put you off. If you have kindness and patience she is going to be a wonderful addition to your home.

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=11881

Attached image(s)
+Quote Post
many tears rescue
post 25th Oct 2014, 7:27 pm
Post #263

Group Icon

25-10-2014 Tray is a 3 month old male pointer cross pup. The whole litter were a mistake and the owner did not try to find them homes instead just gave us them. They are very sweet and really lovely pups. We are not sure of the cross, but on farms the culprit is often a collie. They will need homes that are sensitive and clear cut gentle trainers, as pointers are very sensitive and love being warm and loved, however are active and clever. These pups are quiet friendly but are a bit unsure when on their own as they have never left their siblings so if not homed with another dog they will need time to settle and adjust before being left. Tray will make a fantastic loving pet once he has the confidence. All of theses pups will need socializing and training classes to start their life in the right direction. Tray is a great puppy who would like his brain to be stretched and possibly when older go to agility or fly ball. He will need to attend training classes and be neutered at 6 months old.

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=11817

Attached image(s)
+Quote Post
many tears rescue
post 25th Oct 2014, 7:30 pm
Post #264

Group Icon

25-10-2014 Toska is a 3 month old male pointer cross pup. The whole litter were a mistake and the owner did not try to find them homes instead just gave us them. They are very sweet and really lovely pups. We are not sure of the cross, but on farms the culprit is often a collie. They will need homes that are sensitive and clear cut gentle trainers, as pointers are very sensitive and love being warm and loved, however are active and clever. These pups are quiet friendly but are a bit unsure when on their own as they have never left their siblings so if not homed with another dog they will need time to settle and adjust before being left. Toska will make a fantastic loving pet once he has the confidence. All of theses pups will need socializing and training classes to start his life in the right direction. Toska is a really lovely boy who would like his brain to be stretched and possibly when older go to agility or fly ball. He will need to attend training classes and be neutered at 6 months old.

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=11815

Attached image(s)
+Quote Post
many tears rescue
post 25th Oct 2014, 7:36 pm
Post #265

Group Icon

25-10-14 Hi my name is Buster and I am a 4 year old cav. I'm a bit confused at the moment as I'm not in my usual home. My owner died and I've been left. I've been to a couple of temporary homes but I couldn't stay, I don't know why as I love everyone and adore f fuss and cuddles. So now I'm come to Many Tears and am in a foster home waiting to find my forever home.
.....My foster mum calls me a 'chunky monkey', I don't know what that means but I do seem to be a lot bigger than the other Cavaliers who live here. My owner used to give me lots of lovely things to eat, but we couldn't walk very far, so my foster mum says I must lose some weight, whatever that means. I do like going for a walk so in a home with a careful diet would be great!
.....I like little people called children and the fluffy things they call 'cats' don't bother me. I just want to be loved and stay with someone forever. I use the garden for my toilet. I like to be with people at night as I feel safe knowing there is someone around. This is all so strange so I would like to get to know you before you leave me on my own. I'm used to living on my own but I like other dogs too so could happily share or be an only dog in the right circumstances .
Please find a place for me in your heart and home. Love Buster.

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=11884

Attached image(s)
+Quote Post
many tears rescue
post 25th Oct 2014, 7:40 pm
Post #266

Group Icon

25-10-14 Pipsqueak is a 12 weeks old yorkie cross pup. He is looking for a new home and has been passed from pillar to post before we took him on He has been lucky enough to go straight to a foster home where he has settled well. He is very cuddly and wants to be with people all the time and makes a lot of fuss when left. He sleeps in his crate in the bedroom and settles after about 10-15 mins but does squeak a lot until he settles.
.....At the moment hie uses paper for his toileting and is doing well with this. He is happy to walk on a lead in the garden. He is fine with all the dogs here and doesn't believe how small he is. He is so very small that he gets through the end bars of the baby gates and fits inside his fosterers' husband's shoe so will need a completely enclosed garden with no small gaps at all. He is the size of a baby rat!!
.....He is happy and playful, normal puppy but due to his size we would not home his with young children as he could be easily hurt him if trod on or pulled about. He will need to attend puppy training classes and be neutered at 6 months old.

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=11885

Attached image(s)
+Quote Post
many tears rescue
post 26th Oct 2014, 2:49 pm
Post #267

Group Icon

25-10-2014 Tornie is a 3 month old female pointer cross pup. The whole litter were a mistake and the owner did not try to find them homes instead just gave us them. They are very sweet and really lovely pups. We are not sure of the cross, but on farms the culprit is often a collie. They will need homes that are sensitive and clear cut gentle trainers, as pointers are very sensitive and love being warm and loved, however are active and clever. These pups are quiet friendly but are a bit unsure when on their own as they have never left their siblings so if not homed with another dog they will need time to settle and adjust before being left. Tornie will make a fantastic loving pet once she has the confidence. All of theses pups will need socializing and training classes to start her life in the right direction. Tully is going make a wonder addition to someone's home where her brain is stretched and possibly when older go to agility or fly ball. Tornie will need to attend training classes and be spayed at 6 months old.

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=11814

Attached image(s)
+Quote Post
many tears rescue
post 26th Oct 2014, 7:48 pm
Post #268

Group Icon

26-10-14 Shelby is a 4 year old cav cross. She has been given up with her daughter Winnie but doesn't need to be homed with her. Her owners were moving and did not want to take their dogs with them so they are now here looking for a new home. Shelby could be homed with Winnie if someone wanted to take both or she could go with another dog or as an only dog in the right circumstances. She is a beautiful girl in need of a true forever home

[color=#FF0000]FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO ADOPT THIS DOG PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW[/colorhttp://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=11822

Attached image(s)
+Quote Post
many tears rescue
post 26th Oct 2014, 7:51 pm
Post #269

Group Icon

26-10-14 Winne is a 1 year old cav cross. She has been given up with her mum Shelby but doesn't need to be homed with her. Her owners were moving and did not want to take their dogs with them so they are now here looking for a new home. Winnie could be homed with Winnie if someone wanted to take both or she could go with another dog or as an only dog in the right circumstances. She is a beautiful girl in need of a true forever home.

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=11824

Attached image(s)
+Quote Post
many tears rescue
post 26th Oct 2014, 7:54 pm
Post #270

Group Icon

26-10-14 Charley is a 5 year old kind big and small dog friendly lab. His owner was taken to care so he desperately need a place. He is a kind boy who is very very sad to find himself here and needs some one to invite him into their home. He clearly is missing being a special boy for someone so can you make him your very own special boy?

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=11818

Attached image(s)
+Quote Post

20 Pages V « < 16 17 18 19 20 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 2:10 pm