IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Lost and found dogs

Owners can also load a photograph to include with their message directly to the Dogpages server. See here. If you need any help please contact a moderator.

The forum is for the use of the owners only. Should they not have internet access, posts can be made by their personal representative. It cannot be used for the purposes of commercial "lost-dog" businesses nor for "crossposting" information found elsewhere on the internet.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lost 6 Month Old Puppy In Hindley Wigan
helen green
post 16th Apr 2012, 2:46 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 55313

hi my name is helen green and i was wondering if you could help me my little dog went missing on friday 13th April 2012 around the afternoon he lives with my boyfriend in hindley, we have been looking all weekend with no luck please please would you be able to get in contact if anyone has any information about a little patterdale staffy x he is around 6-7 months old and answers to the name jackson. he is black with white on him, his front right paw is all white, has a faint white line on his nose with white on his chin and chest. he isnt chipped and hadnt got a tag on him (its waiting for him at home as a bought it on friday!) he is fully intacked and is wearin a little blue cami collar. he is such a good boy and missed so much please any info would be amazing my email is hellzbellz20@hotmail.co.uk
thank you for your time and help
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
PennyB
post 18th Apr 2012, 11:24 am
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 1432

have you contacted your local authority dog warden and tried to visit their kennels if possible

put posters up wherever you can and give people flyers with your details on to contact as well
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2014 - 11:19 am