IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Britain's Got Talent 2012, Brilliant!!
ann2k
post 7th Apr 2012, 8:15 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 636

Did anyone watch it with Pudsey the dog oh my he was Bootiful & excellant, loved it he was dancing.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Vera
post 7th Apr 2012, 8:53 pm
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 715

Weren't they excellent... better than any of the others I have seen on there. wub.gif

--------------------
For kind and effective dog training for all breeds or crossbreeds of any age, visit www.wtdt.co.uk
+Quote Post
ann2k
post 7th Apr 2012, 9:04 pm
Post #3

they were the best & ur man singing Have you ever lost your keys or your mobile phone, kids enjoyed the dog one better there were more ooo's & arhg'ss bless so cute
+Quote Post
Goldiemad
post 7th Apr 2012, 9:18 pm
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 37232

He was a real cutie and I think I enjoyed that routine better than any other HTM routine I have seen.
+Quote Post
lolbeck
post 8th Apr 2012, 7:33 am
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 37943

I just caught them - having flicked over from The Voice! tongue.gif

The dog was fab but the girl was charming too and clearly loves Pudsey. wub.gif I loved the way she described him as 'a crossbreed' - just lovely. smile.gif

For anyone that missed it...............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv_gOBi8Wpk

I think Simon was a bit taken with them too................... wink.gif

This post has been edited by lolbeck: 8th Apr 2012, 7:34 am
+Quote Post
pollydog
post 8th Apr 2012, 7:51 am
Post #6

Member No.: 32752

They were both lovely and very clever only downside for me is that I really hate seeing dogs walking on their back legs, its so unnatural and there was too much of that for me to really enjoy it.

Hope there's a lot more 'four paws on the floor' for their next routines be cause they are undoubtedly talented
smile.gif
+Quote Post
mskahoward
post 8th Apr 2012, 8:38 am
Post #7

Group Icon

Member No.: 50138

Thought they were fab - and totally besotted with each other! They just seemed to be having so much fun, it made me go all smile.gif and lol.gif and wub.gif !!

+Quote Post
coinsky
post 8th Apr 2012, 8:44 am
Post #8

Group Icon

Member No.: 14818

I thought the back story was a bit horrendous (the whole bought a puppy for a child as a surprise and stuffed it in a box yikes.gif ) and wasn't so keen on lots of hind leg work but thought it was brilliant that she had achieved such a great standard at such a young age and they have a wonderful relationship. wub.gif

--------------------
http://www.pawtracks.co.uk/

For dog walking and pet sitting in Scottish Borders and Midlothian area.
+Quote Post
ann2k
post 8th Apr 2012, 11:56 am
Post #9

I loved it soooo much had to watch it again, lol.gif
+Quote Post
rosiemongrel
post 8th Apr 2012, 12:04 pm
Post #10

Group Icon

Member No.: 30558

QUOTE(coinsky @ 8th Apr 2012, 9:44 am) *

I thought the back story was a bit horrendous (the whole bought a puppy for a child as a surprise and stuffed it in a box yikes.gif ) and wasn't so keen on lots of hind leg work

Yeah, me too metoo.gif. I did think the dog looked very comfortable on the stage & looked like he was having fun wub.gif
+Quote Post
Jay1
post 8th Apr 2012, 12:15 pm
Post #11

Group Icon

Member No.: 28336

I thought it was wonderful made me so emotional. he knew his routine and wasn't watching her for prompts all the time.
+Quote Post
Auntie Ange
post 8th Apr 2012, 12:39 pm
Post #12

Group Icon

Member No.: 22692

QUOTE(coinsky @ 8th Apr 2012, 9:44 am) *

I thought the back story was a bit horrendous (the whole bought a puppy for a child as a surprise and stuffed it in a box yikes.gif ) and wasn't so keen on lots of hind leg work but thought it was brilliant that she had achieved such a great standard at such a young age and they have a wonderful relationship. wub.gif

I sort of agree with your concerns about a puppy in a box but this story does have a happy ending, just wish all puppy 'birthday / Xmas presents' were so successful. I have a feeling that the family are not new to dogs.

Ange
+Quote Post
I Love MY Cookie
post 8th Apr 2012, 1:00 pm
Post #13

Group Icon

Member No.: 29433

I agree the dog looked so happy and comfortable and they had a brilliant loving bond smile.gif

I agree too much work on his back legs sad.gif ..although I wonder (as I don't know much about this and have only read bits about why this is bad for a dog)..would it maybe be different as he is a smaller dog ? unsure.gif ...he was excellent at doing it and really did seem very comfortable..

I also cringed at the back story..but was so suprised when the dog turned out to be a crossbreed ..and in the VT did you hear the mum saying to the girl " Was this the one you wanted?"..which somehow made me think they had seen the pups before and chosen them and hence it wasn't a total suprise...?..maybe even could have been a rescue dog

..also if my memory is correct I'm sure the girl doesn't use the word 'buy' when talking about the dog.. (will have to listen to it again)..

Also when the panel kept saying over and over again how much they loved dogs...I just wanted them to add the word Rescue..as I know some of them do support Dog rescue

Katherine
XXX

--------------------
Friends of the Animals RCT
Adoption & Homevisit Co-ordinator
07800 573126
katherine@friendsoftheanimalsrct.org.uk
+Quote Post
Barb
post 8th Apr 2012, 1:06 pm
Post #14

Member No.: 596

Just watched the re-run, thought they were by far, the best dog act ever to have been on BGT biggrin.gif I thought they were very relaxed together, and it made all the difference. Was refreshing not to see the 'usual' moves. smile.gif
+Quote Post
K9Krazee
post 8th Apr 2012, 1:22 pm
Post #15

Group Icon

Member No.: 17881

I thought they were brilliant. I don't think the back story was too bad, it was obvious that the dog had only been placed in the box for a few seconds before being 'opened' and it was clear that the pup had been a planned thing and not a spur of the moment present.

Ashley was clearly absolutely devoted to her dog and gives him a brilliant life, and Pudsey clearly enjoys 'dancing'. No, tons of hind leg work isn't ideal but what's more important is that he's obviously in a loving, responsible home where he's adored. Lots of things could potentially cause health problems in later life but i'd rather see a dog being loved and doing something it loved than not getting any form of exercise and not being bothered with. You can tell they're devoted to each other wub.gif

I thought the Zimmers were brilliant too! lol.gif

This post has been edited by K9Krazee: 8th Apr 2012, 1:24 pm
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 4:17 am