IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important - the forum for newly formed rescues

This forum has been provided for new rescues or those previously unknown to Dogpages. We ask that all rescues give full details of themselves.

New rescues may be run by individuals or groups with differing levels of expertise in assessing and homing dogs. Potential adopters must ensure that any newly formed rescue they contact is able to meet their needs and be aware that new rescues may not have the resources of longer established rescues.

We ask all new rescues to be aware of their limitations and to home on a limited scale and strictly locally until they have greater experience. Please always make clear where any dog for adoption is located.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here. Please contact a forum moderator if you need further help.

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Toto - Westie X Yorkie
South East Dog Rescue
post 6th Apr 2012, 3:58 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 47839

Please meet Tiny Toto! Poor little Toto has been through far too much at such a young age, and still she is a happy little dog that loves life! Toto is a 2 year old Westie x yorkie, She is the size of a small yorkie and is very soppy and loving. Toto came into rescue and went to a foster home - after only a day in foster she became very poorly very quickly and was taken to the emergency vets, After an examination it was evident that she was pregnant and having serious difficulties! The vets operated and what they found was horrendous - The pups were all dead and decomposed and she was very very sick! After she was spayed she was still extremly poorly, as the poisons in her womb had caused an infection - after 10 days in intensive care she was finally well enough to come home - Something we thought at one point was never going to happen! However this was not the end of poor Toto's suffering - Being back home in familiar surroundings Toto began to pine for her puppies that she had lost - She would collect anything she could find - particularly slippers, socks and shoes and hide them in her basket - She would mother these and not let the other dogs near them! After much work, She is finally beginning to return to the happy little dog she once was! She is extremly affectionate with kids, dogs, anyone and everything she meets! She loves nothing more than to snuggle up with you! She is not overly keen on walks but she is getting more used to them, She has obviously never had them before! She is house trained and would make a perfect addition to any family! Toto must be homed where there is already a resident dog as she loves the companionship of her own species! She is fine to be left for short periods, but she also loves to come everywhere with you! She travels well in the car or on the train! Can you show Toto how life should be? Toto is vaccinated, spayed and microchipped.
If you can offer toto a place in your heart and your home..please email jodiesedr@hotmail.co.uk or email southeastdogrescue@hotmail.co.uk

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Animad
post 6th Apr 2012, 5:12 pm
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No.: 4581

Toto is adorable wub.gif I hope she finds her forever home soon. I wish it could be with me but I am moving house in four weeks but if she for some reason is still available, I will certainly be filling in an adoption form wub.gif

This post has been edited by Animad: 6th Apr 2012, 5:17 pm
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2014 - 1:03 am