IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Can Anyone Check Out An Address For Me Please ...., nr. Lavenham, Suffolk IP30 *** URGENT by 30/3/12
Sezza
post 28th Mar 2012, 4:57 pm
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 10901

Hello,

I wonder if anyone lives near Lavenham in Suffolk and could check out an address for me (i.e. physically visit).

I rehomed a dog to family in a small village near by (about 5 miles out of Lavenham), in January and all went well.

But today I have received a message via a 3rd party (long story err.gif ) that there has been a change in family circumstances, and the dog needs to be removed by the weekend as they can no longer keep it.

However, no contact details were given or any other details, and the telephone numbers that I have recorded for the adopters (landline and mobile) are both out of service so I haven't managed to talk to the adopter. I have sent them an E-Mail several hours ago, but no reply as yet to that. ohmy.gif

I do have an emergency foster home lined up, but they are > 1 hour away, and it wouldn't be fair to ask them just to visit the home on the off-chance. unsure.gif

For all I know the dog may no longer be living at the original address (as a family break-up was cited as the reason), so the dog *might* be somewhere else with one of the adopters.

But I need to make sure, so am wondering if someone is close enough if they could visit the address and see if anyone is still there; maybe leave a note through the door; ask neighbours or whatever.

So if anyone might be able to help, I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Sarah Hadley
on behalf of GSP Rescue (SW)
www.gsprescuesw.co.uk
01472 398653 (no calls after 9.00 pm please)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Boo'smum
post 29th Mar 2012, 9:12 am
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No.: 13129

Have PMed you.
+Quote Post
Sezza
post 29th Mar 2012, 10:07 am
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 10901

Thank you for the offers of help.

Luckily the Adopter did finally E-Mail me late last night to give new contact numbers.

I have now spoken to them, and got their new address details, as well as arranging a fosterer to go and collect the dog tomorrow.

So all now resolved.

Sarah
smile.gif
+Quote Post
alpha female
post 29th Mar 2012, 10:22 am
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 45751