Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Loving Home Offered For Small/medium Female Dog
Anna78
post 27th Mar 2012, 10:01 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 55177

Hi all,

We are looking for a small/medium dog to join our family.

We have 2 children aged 9 and 6 who love our 1 year old male Rottie, but we would like a small female dog that the children can be more involved in the walking and training as our Rottie is far too strong for them to handle.

Our Rottie is a rescue dog and we have had him for 8 months, we have been home checked by the rescue but you are welcome to come and carry out your own home check. He is very freindly with other dogs and people and attends a local training club.

We have a large secure garden surrounded with 6ft fencing

We also have 7 cats.

We are based in Hertfordshrire and are surrounded by lots of parks and woods which we love taking our Rottie to for a good run.

We are looking for a cavalier or cocker spaniel or any cross breed, (not terriers or staffs), not too concerned about age but there will be lots of long walks and ball chasing so she would need to be active.

Would need to be able to leave her for periods during the day, mainly the school hours but not every day.

Above all we have lots of time and love to offer.

Thanks for reading.

Anna & Steve Reed
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Gilly1
post 28th Mar 2012, 7:22 am
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 13723

She is a terrier I know but how cute is she - been a very loved dog and would be a great famly dog - we could get her tested with cats - her ears make her look like one of those Spanish dogs... bless her

http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=255230
+Quote Post
Anna78
post 28th Mar 2012, 9:49 am
Post #3

Hi,

Thank you for the picture, she is a lovely looking dog and i'm sure she will be a lovely family dog but she isn't right for us. I am really not keen on JRT's as I had a bad experience with them when I was young.

Best wishes
Anna
+Quote Post
alysons00
post 30th Mar 2012, 1:10 pm
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 3465

Friends Of The Animals RCT have two little Cav girls in and one more due in at the weekend.

These two girls are in or going into foster to be fully assessed and then will go up for homing on our forum.

http://foa-rct,..com/index.cgi?boa...mp;thread=11040

One is in Essex, one is going to the Wirral, the other I am unsure of at the moment but will be in Wales before being moved.

Aly.
+Quote Post
Anna78
post 1st Apr 2012, 9:32 pm
Post #5

Hi Alysons00

Thank you for getting in touch. We are looking at a girly cav tomorrow, but if this doesn't work out I will get in touch.

Anna
+Quote Post
Anna78
post 3rd Apr 2012, 12:51 pm
Post #6

QUOTE(alysons00 @ 30th Mar 2012, 2:10 pm) *

Friends Of The Animals RCT have two little Cav girls in and one more due in at the weekend.

These two girls are in or going into foster to be fully assessed and then will go up for homing on our forum.

http://foa-rct,..com/index.cgi?boa...mp;thread=11040

One is in Essex, one is going to the Wirral, the other I am unsure of at the moment but will be in Wales before being moved.

Aly.

Hi Aly,

The cav we looked at this week hasn't worked out as the family decided it was too upsetting to rehome her and are going to keep her. The link you put on the page isn't working for some reason, can you give me any more info on the girl cavaliers you have at the moment?

Many thanks
Anna
+Quote Post
Dalsmum
post 8th Apr 2012, 7:03 pm
Post #7

Member No.: 10491

what about Toto

http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=255632