IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for rehoming by experienced and reputable rescues (or on their behalf with their full knowledge and agreement) which will nornally mean those listed on the www.dogpages.org.uk website. Please ensure that the name of the rescue is within the post. There is a separate forum below for private re-homings. Please contact a moderator for help or clarification.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Turbo, 8 years old
Lilford Animal Welfare
post 20th Mar 2012, 7:07 pm
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 48850

This is Turbo wub.gif

Turbo came into our care initially over 2 years ago as his elderly owner had to go into care and her family couldn't keep him due to working hours. He was re-homed but we have been asked to find him a new forever home. This is due to a new baby joining the household and Turbo really isn't coping with this at all sad.gif His owners adore him and have tried really hard to help him adjust and settle but after discussions with the rescue we are all in agreement that it is in this little dogs best interest to find him a new home.

Turbo is a lovely affectionate boy who likes nothing better than to snuggle up to humans, he is active & enjoys his exercise/walks and currently lives with another dog (female) he is good with older children and travels well in the car. His current owners feel he is very young for his age and would like an active owner/owners but would suit a calm/quiet home where he would have lots of company.

If you feel you could offer Turbo his forever home or would like further information please get intouch with me on 07541 988 241. Turbo is neutered, vaccinated, microchipped etc; a homecheck & adoption fee will apply.

Adele
Lilford Animal Welfare

This post has been edited by Lilford Animal Welfare: 20th Mar 2012, 7:14 pm
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
sally s
post 26th Mar 2012, 3:15 pm
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 34242

wub.gif I think Turbo is a great little man and looks a real character. If I didnt already have an older male Jack Russell and a male Cavalier I would definitely have been first in the queue applying for him. Good luck Turbo, hope you get a new home soon xxx
+Quote Post
Lilford Animal Welfare
post 15th May 2012, 9:21 am
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 48850

Still looking sad.gif

Adele
+Quote Post
cloverleaf61
post 15th May 2012, 9:30 am
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 12994

wub.gif He is lovely, Is it just me been dense or doesnt it say how old Turbo is?

OOPPs seen it now sorry!!

This post has been edited by cloverleaf61: 15th May 2012, 9:31 am
+Quote Post
kassi
post 28th Jun 2012, 9:22 pm
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 16979

Hi all, Turbo is still looking for his forever home. If you could contact me instead of Adele as we are not getting any calls returned. Turbo would love a home where he would be spoilt rotten and get to go for walks to play with his ball. He would be ok with existing

children as he is ok with a 7 year old who stays every week. When on walks if on lead he needs a muzzle/ canny collar as he is scared of other dogs and reacts with aggression, off lead he is no problem. He has been hurt in the past as he hates raised voices and can be hand shy. We feel we had made real progress with him before we had our little girl but he is not happy that the new puppy is allowed everywhere and he is not :-(
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 4:22 pm