2 Pages V < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Loving Home Offered
marbledmolly
post 26th Mar 2012, 6:22 am
Post #16

Group: Member
Member No.: 36188

These may be a bit younger that you were thinking about, but there are 2 8wk old Labrador x Springer Spaniel being fostered in Milton Keynes for Many Tears Animal Rescue.

Chirp & Chick-Pea

http://www.manytears.co.uk/
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mountainflower
post 26th Mar 2012, 11:54 am
Post #17

Member No.: 55081

QUOTE(marbledmolly @ 26th Mar 2012, 7:22 am) *

These may be a bit younger that you were thinking about, but there are 2 8wk old Labrador x Springer Spaniel being fostered in Milton Keynes for Many Tears Animal Rescue.

Chirp & Chick-Pea

http://www.manytears.co.uk/

Thank you for bringing these to our attention they are real cuties and right on our doorstep. They are just a little young for us at the present time unfortunately. sad.gif
+Quote Post
punky8011
post 26th Mar 2012, 2:42 pm
Post #18

Member No.: 54895

If you are still looking and would consider a dog a little older, we are looking for a home for our 5 year old Lab/Rhodesian cross. While she is around 5 she still has the energy level of a 2 year old. She would do great with walks and in agility/obedience classes as she's very food motivated. Here's her thread we posted a while back: Missy

We'd be more than happy to drive her out to meet you to see if she's a good fit if you're interested. If not, I completely understand, good luck in your search!
+Quote Post
Gilly1
post 27th Mar 2012, 9:00 am
Post #19

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 13723

Have a look at Pepper on Dogs South I have just put her up - extremely cute and a lovely little doggy she will not be waiting long.... wub.gif
+Quote Post
Mountainflower
post 30th Mar 2012, 9:23 am
Post #20

QUOTE(punky8011 @ 26th Mar 2012, 3:42 pm) *

If you are still looking and would consider a dog a little older, we are looking for a home for our 5 year old Lab/Rhodesian cross. While she is around 5 she still has the energy level of a 2 year old. She would do great with walks and in agility/obedience classes as she's very food motivated. Here's her thread we posted a while back: Missy

We'd be more than happy to drive her out to meet you to see if she's a good fit if you're interested. If not, I completely understand, good luck in your search!

Hello. Sorry I have not replied sooner, I had a lot of messages all at once and have only just spotted yours in amongst them. We are visiting 2 collie x dogs this weekend in the hope that one of them may be a match so are not considering any others at the moment. I think Missy may be a bit big for us but if things don't work out this weekend we'll let you know and maybe we could discuss things further.

I'm so sorry that you have to rehome her, it must be heartbreaking for you. Good luck, you are going about things in a very responsible way and you deserve to find a lovely new home for her soon.
+Quote Post
Mountainflower
post 2nd Apr 2012, 5:47 pm
Post #21

Thank you to everyone who contacted me with suggestions and links.

We have now (subject to home check) found our new friend and hope to collect her next weekend. smile.gif
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 9:50 pm