IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for rehoming by experienced and reputable rescues (or on their behalf with their full knowledge and agreement) which will nornally mean those listed on the www.dogpages.org.uk website. Please ensure that the name of the rescue is within the post. There is a separate forum below for private re-homings. Please contact a moderator for help or clarification.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Susie The Sweetest, Rehomed
Phoenix Dog Rescue
post 17th Mar 2012, 8:20 pm
Post #1

Group: Member R
Member No.: 36637

This gentle soul is Susie. wub.gif

Susie has come to Phoenix Dog Rescue, along with Jessie after their elderly mum was taken into care. sad.gif

Susie is a 7 year old crossbreed girl. She is a lovely gentle girl. wub.gif

Susie walks well on the lead, and has good basic training. She gets along with everyone she meets.

Susie is affectionate and loves a cuddle. wub.gif

Susie does suffer with hyperthyroidism. This is kept under control with medication and doesn't affect her loves of walks or cuddle or being a friend. wub.gif

Susie is the type of girl who often gets overlooked-as she isn't little and fluffy or a purebreed. SHe is, however-a girl who will be loyal and loving and deserves another chance at life. wub.gif

Can you give Susie the second chance she needs? You won't regret it! wink.gif

***Important Bits-Please Read***PDR spay/neuter, vaccinate, worm and microchip all dogs prior to rehoming. All prospective homes are vetted, and a donation to the rescue is required. PDR will NOT rehome dogs under 2 years to full time working homes, NOR to homes where they would be kenneled outside. PDR will NOT rehome dogs to a home where an existing dog is not spayed/neutered. What we WILL do is treat each dog as an individual. Age, temperment and any issues a dog may have are considered when looking at home offers. For puppies being rehomed out of the NW area please make sure you are aware of the cost of neutering as this will be compulsary when the dog reaches six months.

Anyone who knows they can offer Susie the type of loving, commited forever home she needs can call Dawn on 07929 251244 . No calls after 9pm please.

--------------------
Phoenix Dog Rescue
c/o Rose Tree Farm Boarding Kennels. Warrington
Tel. 07929251244
www.phoenixdogrescue.co.uk
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
cody
post 19th Mar 2012, 9:58 pm
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 4369

I really do hope this girl dosnt get over looked err.gif My old girl Cody (now at the bridge) had the same condition, she had sat in kennels for a long time sad.gif but I must say she was one of the best dogs I have ever had & her condition was easy to manage with tablets.

fingers crossed for sweet Susie wub.gif
+Quote Post
rescuewoman
post 21st Mar 2012, 8:16 pm
Post #3

Group: Member
Member No.: 2319

I hope not too. Perhaps potential adopters should know that if necessary the rescue will support the medication for the condition. She might come to me on foster if she hasnt found a home by time i come back from holiday.

--------------------
When you rescue a dog, you gain a heart for life
+Quote Post
cody
post 21st Mar 2012, 8:52 pm
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 4369

QUOTE(rescuewoman @ 21st Mar 2012, 8:16 pm) *

I hope not too. Perhaps potential adopters should know that if necessary the rescue will support the medication for the condition. She might come to me on foster if she hasnt found a home by time i come back from holiday.

that's really good ok.gif
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 6:29 pm