IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for rehoming by experienced and reputable rescues (or on their behalf with their full knowledge and agreement) which will nornally mean those listed on the www.dogpages.org.uk website. Please ensure that the name of the rescue is within the post. There is a separate forum below for private re-homings. Please contact a moderator for help or clarification.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tinger, 1 Yr Old Whippet Greyhound
Shele
post 4th Mar 2012, 12:17 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 21628

Tinger is a smooth coated whippet greyhound girl with only one eye. She is worried and frightened and will need a home that is going to commit to the patience, love and understanding of what this poor girl has been through in her short life. Tinger is house trained, good on the lead and travels well in the car. She gets very frightened when other dogs approach her because of her partial sight. She is a very loving dog when she gets to know you and will play with toys and balls in the garden once she trusts you.
We are very sad that tinger has come back to us and we feel we have let her down so are looking for a special forever home so if you think that could be your home please give Pip or Linda a call on
01386 853971/
0121 2584510

Recently EGLR supporter Karen and her husband Dave popped in to see Tinger, this is what they had to to say about her along with a couple of pictures of their visit:- 'It was lovely meeting Tinger today.She's quite small and dainty and is such a sweetie. She loves people and is a really cwtchy dog. I took her for a short walk and she was good on the lead, pulling slightly at times, but just due to excitement. She's very excitable and I'm sure she'd love to run to remove the springs in her legs )). Tinga is acting very puppyish. She appears to resopnd really well to reasurement and enjoyed being brushed for a some time today. As you can see in the photos of her with Dave, she loves to be close to people. I don't know how old she is but what little I could see of her teeth they looked quite white and she hardly has any grey hair on her. She's going to be a loyal and loving companion to someone or a family. I know that when she returned to the kennels she was fearful and showing this through a little agression, but I saw none of this today. Dave has worked wonders with her and she clearly adores him. She is easy to bond with as she just wants to please and be loved. I really hope she finds her forever home really soon. God only knows she deserves it!'

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Shele
post 4th Mar 2012, 4:49 pm
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No.: 21628

http://www...uk/about-eglr

I've attatched the link for the Evesham Greyhound & Lurcher website, if anyone should have any queries.

Shele

edit - that link is 'broken' - I think this http://www.lurcher.org.uk/ should be the right one?

This post has been edited by magwai: 15th Mar 2012, 5:18 pm
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 6:25 pm