Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How Dim Can A Dog Be?
bix
post 2nd Mar 2012, 10:04 am
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 6209

My husband told me that he'd thrown a sock which landed on Snoop cavvie's head. Snoop just sat there with the sock on his head (probably wondering who'd turned the lights out). dunce.gif

Archie cavvie then entered the room, saw his pal and leapt in terror. yikes.gif He then tip toed all around Snoop in a large circle in an effort to find the dog he knows (and sometimes loves) inside the monster.

This went on for some minutes, until unable to stand the electric atmosphere and knowing there was only one way to resolve it, my husband removed the sock.

Sadly, no video was taken of this terrifying event.

My question is, can you beat this for dimness, double dimness or if you have more dogs multi dimness?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Purdy Bear
post 2nd Mar 2012, 10:10 am
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 23167

Well Conor does have his dim moments specifically connected to his dental stix which he likes to bury in the house or in the garden.

He takes a long time deciding where his going to hide them and then goes and does it. Five minutes later his sitting at my feet crying because his forgotten where his put it and Mummy has to find it. lol.gif
+Quote Post
magsy
post 2nd Mar 2012, 11:42 am
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 30426

On holiday the cottage had the scariest monster possible as far as Callie Springer was concerned...a black mesh waste paper basket. she backed off from it crying and whimpering as if someone had hurt her and then ran from the living room. She refused to return until I put her on lead and showed her it had gone. The monster spent the rest of our holiday hidden away in a cupboard. Mags lol.gif
+Quote Post
trishk7
post 3rd Mar 2012, 4:48 pm
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 20498

Our darling Callie was as dim as a Toc H lamp. Candy is far brighter. We never understood how Callie had managed to stay a stray for weeks before being picked up.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 11:25 pm