IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for rehoming by experienced and reputable rescues (or on their behalf with their full knowledge and agreement) which will nornally mean those listed on the www.dogpages.org.uk website. Please ensure that the name of the rescue is within the post. There is a separate forum below for private re-homings. Please contact a moderator for help or clarification.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cuddly Dudley!, Extremely handsome acrobat!
Bronny
post 28th Feb 2012, 10:21 pm
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 5897

DUDLEY

What a truly handsome boy 1 year old Dudley is! He is in good condition, yet someone, somewhere chose to abandon him without a thought as to his well-being or welfare, it's truly wicked. It is onwards and upwards for Dudley though from now on. He is a lovely, friendly boy who enjoys a fuss and a cuddle. He also adores a good race about after a ball of course and can do some amazing acrobatics!

He will need a home where he will have plenty of company during the day, plenty of exercise with at least 2 good countryside or beach walks every day please, a secure enclosed garden to enjoy, a nice bed to snooze in and a family who will love and look after him always.

Dudley has been neutered, vaccinated and microchipped and can be rehomed outside of the county subject to a successful homecheck. Dudley is fine with other dogs and could live with older children.

Dudley is very much a medium-sized dog and is very manageable. He will make a great companion, if given the chance to shine. Can you give Dudley that chance please....?

How about this!

What a real stunner he is.....and I think he knows it LOL!

Many thanks,
Jo

--------------------
West Norfolk RSPCA Rehoming Centre
01553 618889
www.westnorfolkrspca.org.uk
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
muttlover2
post 29th Feb 2012, 2:31 pm
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No.: 54116

Sorry I know I shouldn't comment but couldn't help a little "wow" as he looks so lovely and with a real spark about him. I'm sure he'll get a home really soon.
+Quote Post
Bronny
post 2nd Mar 2012, 11:35 pm
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 5897

Thanks very much flowers.gif. Poor Dudley is still waiting very patiently sad.gif .

Jo
xx

--------------------
West Norfolk RSPCA Rehoming Centre
01553 618889
www.westnorfolkrspca.org.uk
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 3:33 am