IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Lost and found dogs

Owners can also load a photograph to include with their message directly to the Dogpages server. See here. If you need any help please contact a moderator.

The forum is for the use of the owners only. Should they not have internet access, posts can be made by their personal representative. It cannot be used for the purposes of commercial "lost-dog" businesses nor for "crossposting" information found elsewhere on the internet.

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Missing - Emerald, Yorkie, Milton Keynes Mk4
emeraldlady
post 14th Feb 2012, 8:11 pm
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 41682

Emerald went missing at approx 5.15pm today after someone opened my back gate. She is medium sized & in full coat. She is tagged, chipped & wearing a pink collar saying 'big ears'

Her poster is here

<a href="http://www.- Not a charity. No businesses or companies that promote or advertise shock collars please. -.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=37083" target="_blank">http://www.- Not a charity. No businesses or companies that promote or advertise shock collars please. -.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=37083</a>

She is an ex breeding bitch & although confident with us she is scared of strangers.

Please pray for her tonight, it is so cold.

Edited to add - Apparently my link is not allowed. Please pm me or call Many Tears on 01269 843084 if she is sighted. Thank you.

This post has been edited by emeraldlady: 14th Feb 2012, 8:12 pm
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
our little godsend
post 14th Feb 2012, 8:47 pm
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 15341

Oh Julie sad.gif Positive thoughts being sent - I hope Emerald will be home soon, you must be so worried hug.gif
+Quote Post
emeraldlady
post 15th Feb 2012, 1:30 pm
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 41682

Emerald is now home safe & sound. Thank you to everyone for your support smile.gif
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2014 - 12:23 am