IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Lost and found dogs

Owners can also load a photograph to include with their message directly to the Dogpages server. See here. If you need any help please contact a moderator.

The forum is for the use of the owners only. Should they not have internet access, posts can be made by their personal representative. It cannot be used for the purposes of commercial "lost-dog" businesses nor for "crossposting" information found elsewhere on the internet.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stolen Welsh Terrier And Fox Terrier, 14 month old called Bullet and 7 yr old named Tipp
Buddy-Big Boy
post 4th Feb 2012, 5:42 pm
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 16394

A friend of mine has asked me to spread the word regarding this - they think the dogs might have been brought into England. Anyone who might have seen them please get in touch either with me by pm or Cara on the numbers/email below. Thanks very much.

From Cara:-

My 14 month old male Welsh Terrier Kebulak Trigger Happy (known as Bullet) was stolen from Gar Doyle's house on 1 February in Enniscorthy, County Wexford, Southern Ireland. At the same time Gar's 7 year old male champion wire fox terrier (Ch Crystalwire Solo of Brookside (known as Tipp) was stolen. Dogs can be returned safely if the word is put out that they are missing so I am asking for everybody's help in finding them. It is important that the word is put out in pet shops, vets, pubs etc. It is possible that the dogs could have been brought to the UK. Both dogs are microchipped.

I am offering a SUBSTANTIAL REWARD for the return of my Welsh Terrier or for information leading to his safe return.

Bullet (Kebulak Trigger Happy) is a junior champion and has 6 green stars. He was being campaigned in Ireland by Gar Doyle to his Irish title before returning to me in the UK.
We have ascertained that it is most likely that Gar's house was being watch. Gar went out at 1pm in the afternoon. The theft must have involved two or three people as they needed to get over a 7 foot wall and get the dogs back over the wall. They took them out of their runs and disappeared with them. There is a coal yard behind and the men who worked there arrived at 3ish and did not hear any dogs barking at any time. The dogs would have barked when the thieves came over the wall. This suggests the dogs were taken shortly after 1pm.

There have not been any strangers in the area. From local enquiries it is unlikely the dogs are still in Enniscorthy. It is possible that the dogs were taken by travellers for hunting and are still in the area. The other possibility is that they were stolen and taken to Dublin or put straight on the boat to be sold in the UK. It would be hugely helpful for any dog exhibitor to alert their vet to the missing dogs as they are both microchipped and marked as stolen on the database.

This experience has been extremely distressing and we do fear that we wont get them back. It has been particularly upsetting for Gar's daughter 11 year old Catherine with whom the dogs currently live. Catherine is a successful junior handler and both dogs she handles have been stolen.
#Stealing dogs is an appalling crime and I am asking for everyone's help in finding Bullet. I can be contacted on 01473 785411 or 07717 692854. My email is cdavani@live.co.uk

Regards Cara

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 8:44 am