IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for rehoming by experienced and reputable rescues (or on their behalf with their full knowledge and agreement) which will nornally mean those listed on the www.dogpages.org.uk website. Please ensure that the name of the rescue is within the post. There is a separate forum below for private re-homings. Please contact a moderator for help or clarification.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Bruce, Rehomed
TheBeardedOne
post 16th Jan 2012, 8:36 pm
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 51715

Posted on behalf of Mid Lincolnshire & Lincoln RSPCA

[b]Bruce is a three year old Dogue De Bordeaux.

He's a beautiful boy with a gentle nature which is surprising for his size.

Bruce is a strong and sturdy lad.

He adores a cuddle and a back scratch!
[/b]

For more information contact-
Tel/fax: 01522 544862 (9.30am to 12.45pm)

Mid Lincolnshire and Lincoln RSPCA
St. Marks, Lincoln

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk/

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheBeardedOne
post 30th Jan 2012, 6:48 pm
Post #2

Group Icon

Bruce is still looking for his forever home sad.gif
+Quote Post
shirls
post 9th Feb 2012, 10:37 am
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 17265

He's gorgeous DDB is on my wish list wub.gif but OH says no more mad.gif
+Quote Post
DriftwoodWilly
post 9th Feb 2012, 2:30 pm
Post #4

Group: Member
Member No.: 54786

Hi,
we are a family of three, we have a little girl who will be three in August. We are looking for a family dog now we feel our daughter is old enough to play nicely. We did try a year ago, but I regretfully had to give the dog back after trying to settle our daughter with the dog, but she was obsessed and the dog never got any rest, and so for the dogs sakes it was the kindest thing to do. Since then she has grown enough and does not bother with dogs now, she has a bike and friends to pull and prod. I have had dogs all my life, my entire family have and so a dog is extremely important in the family make up for me, so we are now looking to complete our family.
We live in Northumberland in a large house and we have a large garden, and are also 5 minutes walk from the beach.

So the question is how is the dog with children?

We have not made our minds on what kind of dog we want, I'm not breed driven, infact my past dogs have been Boxer X, Lurcher, Mastiff, terrier X, all rescue dogs. This guy just stood out at me as a very beautiful dog who could do with a bit of a break and needs plenty of space to exercise.

SORRY, I NOW SEE THE BOY IS RESERVED, WELL DONE AND GOOD LUCK TO HIM IN HIS NEW LIFE.

This post has been edited by DriftwoodWilly: 9th Feb 2012, 2:35 pm
+Quote Post
TheBeardedOne
post 9th Feb 2012, 8:23 pm
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE(DriftwoodWilly @ 9th Feb 2012, 2:30 pm) *

Hi,
we are a family of three, we have a little girl who will be three in August. We are looking for a family dog now we feel our daughter is old enough to play nicely. We did try a year ago, but I regretfully had to give the dog back after trying to settle our daughter with the dog, but she was obsessed and the dog never got any rest, and so for the dogs sakes it was the kindest thing to do. Since then she has grown enough and does not bother with dogs now, she has a bike and friends to pull and prod. I have had dogs all my life, my entire family have and so a dog is extremely important in the family make up for me, so we are now looking to complete our family.
We live in Northumberland in a large house and we have a large garden, and are also 5 minutes walk from the beach.

So the question is how is the dog with children?

We have not made our minds on what kind of dog we want, I'm not breed driven, infact my past dogs have been Boxer X, Lurcher, Mastiff, terrier X, all rescue dogs. This guy just stood out at me as a very beautiful dog who could do with a bit of a break and needs plenty of space to exercise.
SORRY, I NOW SEE THE BOY IS RESERVED, WELL DONE AND GOOD LUCK TO HIM IN HIS NEW LIFE.

Lincoln RSPCA (details in my first post) would be the people to speak to smile.gif
+Quote Post
TheBeardedOne
post 28th Feb 2012, 5:23 pm
Post #6

Group Icon

Lovely Bruce is still looking for his forever home.
+Quote Post
TheBeardedOne
post 27th Mar 2012, 8:58 pm
Post #7

Group Icon

Bruce is still waiting sad.gif