IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Lost and found dogs

Owners can also load a photograph to include with their message directly to the Dogpages server. See here. If you need any help please contact a moderator.

The forum is for the use of the owners only. Should they not have internet access, posts can be made by their personal representative. It cannot be used for the purposes of commercial "lost-dog" businesses nor for "crossposting" information found elsewhere on the internet.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dennis Is Missing, Missing miniature wire haired dachshund
maxineandmike
post 5th Jan 2012, 7:22 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 54491

Our miniature wire haired dachshund has been missing since the 19th December in the Newlyn area of Cornwall. He is 18 months old, brindle and had been groomed the day before so therefore his coat was quite short compared to how it is normally. He is friendly but very wary of other dogs, he was frightened by a bigger dog and managed to get his head out of his collar (and tag) and just ran away. We have two dachshunds and Daisy his best friend is missing him terribly. He is microchipped. I would be grateful for any information good or bad. :[

font=Arial Black] [/font][i]
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jay1
post 5th Jan 2012, 9:51 pm
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 28336

What about this little chap at the Little Dog Rescue

http://thelittledogrescue,..com/in...mp;thread=18505
+Quote Post
mum_blessed
post 6th Jan 2012, 10:53 am
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 45736

QUOTE(Jay1 @ 5th Jan 2012, 9:51 pm) *

What about this little chap at the Little Dog Rescue

http://thelittledogrescue,..com/in...mp;thread=18505

Personally I can't get the quote to work but the only daxi at LDR is one that came in the end of October so it won't be Dennis.

I didn't want to get your hopes up. So sorry he's missing, sending positive thoughts of a quick return to his family. hug.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 5:49 am