IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 

Dogshows and similar events raising funds for charity.

(Not for advertising commercial events, seminars or businesses.)

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Xmas Walkies, Mostly Trailhounds, Any Dogs Welcome!, 24th Dec near Malvern, 27th Waseley Hills
Koshka
post 22nd Dec 2011, 7:18 pm
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Modley Associate
Member No.: 8120

Incase anyone is interested in joining our 2 walks over xmas here are the details. They have been arranged for trailhound owners in the Worcs area but anyone welcome. On our walks, anything between 2 and 20 hounds turn up - we never know until the day who is coming!

Saturday Christmas Eve at 9.30am. Walk at St Wulstans Nature Reserve at Upper Welland. I thought quite an early walk would be best as I am sure most of us have last minute things to do before xmas day. If you are coming, please only let your hound off lead if you know it has good recall! IF ANYONE HAS ANY CAR BOOTY OR TOMBOLA PRIZES I AM COLLECTING NOW FOR THE NEW YEAR so do bring anything along to the walk.
Details on how to get there .. DIRECTIONS

Tuesday 27th December 10.30am. Waseley Hills Country Park walk. If anyone would like to meet up for a walk, it will be great to see you. Toilets and cafe at site. Parking charges apply. If you are coming, please only let your hound off lead if you know it has good recall! IF ANYONE HAS ANY CAR BOOTY OR TOMBOLA PRIZES I AM COLLECTING NOW FOR THE NEW YEAR so do bring anything along to the walk.
Details on how to get there .. DIRECTIONS

--------------------
www.trailhoundwelfare.org.uk
from fellside to fireside
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2014 - 8:41 pm