IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for rehoming by experienced and reputable rescues (or on their behalf with their full knowledge and agreement) which will nornally mean those listed on the www.dogpages.org.uk website. Please ensure that the name of the rescue is within the post. There is a separate forum below for private re-homings. Please contact a moderator for help or clarification.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Urgent All Rescues Please Read
rescuewoman
post 24th Jan 2011, 6:20 am
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 2319

I am about to update the main listings of non breed specific rescues on Dog Pages.

If your rescue does not appear there, and you wish it to can you pm me the following details.

The Area You wish the rescue to appear in
The county you wish the rescue to appear in
The full details of the rescue you wish listed.
Whether you rehome locally only or are happy to rehome across the country, or within a specified distance.

I am also hoping to add a new area of 'Rescues Operating Throughout Country', this is for rescues who do not have a 'base' as such. I may be able to link you in both areas, but would prefer to do it in one only. Please do not select this option if you have a base which is strongest in one area than the other.

Please note if you wish a link to a web site, or an email which includes the website address to appear there we will ask for a reciprocal link to Dog Pages to appear on your website. We will not put your web address up without this. This is because if we have more links from the site than two the site Google demotes us in searches.

If your rescue is already listed can you please check the details and pm me if they need changing in any way.

Thank you.

--------------------
When you rescue a dog, you gain a heart for life
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rescuewoman
post 24th Jan 2011, 6:48 am
Post #2

Breed Rescues:

We are in the process of updating these also. Over the next few weeks can you check whether your rescue is listed in breed rescues. If it is not please send me:

The full name of the rescue
List of contact names, the area they cover, and the telephone numbers.

Similar to general rescues if you wish a link to your website to be shown then please be aware we will ask for a reciprocal link on your website.

If you are already listed and have a link to your website, I will be checking these shortly to ensure we are linked back. Where this is not the case I will contact you asking for the link to be made. If this is not possible your link may be removed. Thank you.

--------------------
When you rescue a dog, you gain a heart for life
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rescuewoman
post 24th Jan 2011, 8:22 am
Post #3

When asking your web person to add a link to DP, the following page will help:

http://www.dogpages.org.uk/banners/index.htm