IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for rehoming by experienced and reputable rescues (or on their behalf with their full knowledge and agreement) which will nornally mean those listed on the www.dogpages.org.uk website. Please ensure that the name of the rescue is within the post. There is a separate forum below for private re-homings. Please contact a moderator for help or clarification.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Gorgeous Sprollie Boy 18mnths Approx, Rehomed
emcbadger
post 17th Jan 2011, 9:07 am
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 23050

This gorgeous boy is being fostered with me on Crewe, Cheshire on behalf of WYDR wub.gif
Please meet Buddy the bear!

He is approx 18mnths old and is an absolutely beautiful boy. He is from the pound so unknown history, but will obviously update as i learn more about him!
He is very friendly and very trainable, he responds well to positive training and works well with a clicker (from my initial tests!)
He is typical springer in terms of wanting to sniff hedgerows and has boundless energy, but is also very collie like too but has shown no chasing or herding tendancies!
He has been lacking in exercise for months in the kennels so is understandably very very bouncy currently. Potential owners will have to be prepared to do ongoing training, and also be prepared to do A LOT of exercise with him! He loves being outdoors and walking
He has met other dogs briefly, and shown no aggression just slightly over enthusiastic but this will be helped once he has settled. He has also been introduced to cats and this again will be commented on once he has settled as it is difficult to judge when he still has lots of pent up energy wub.gif
He will make the most loyal, loving pet and deserves a chance of a forever home- has anyone got a soft spot for sprollies?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jobadger
post 17th Jan 2011, 9:59 am
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 40540

He's lovely wub.gif What a kind expression smile.gif
+Quote Post
emcbadger
post 17th Jan 2011, 10:37 am
Post #3

Group Icon

hes a real sweetie wub.gif
He is a real cuddle monster wub.gif

He greets you with a helicopter tail everytime he catches you looking at him so i think every picture is going to have a blurry tail on it!! lol.gif
Will post some more pics when i take them as these really dont show how truly gorgeous he is with wavy springer ears and furry legs!
+Quote Post
emcbadger
post 17th Jan 2011, 4:14 pm
Post #4

Group Icon

Heres some more (not that i am camera happy today! lol.gif )
To show his spaniel ears and head wub.gif
Smiley face and helicopter tail! smile.gif
+Quote Post
Kitty1
post 17th Jan 2011, 8:08 pm
Post #5

Group: Member
Member No.: 51338

Aww he's gorgeous! s he good to be left for a couple of hours at a time? Housetrained?
+Quote Post
emcbadger
post 17th Jan 2011, 9:28 pm
Post #6

Group Icon

He has been fab in the house, no accidents at all, and even though he's unneutered there's been no scent marking anywhere bless him. smile.gif
Haven't left him yet but he was fine overnight and will gradually increase the time I leave him over next few days and report!
+Quote Post
emcbadger
post 21st Jan 2011, 1:35 pm
Post #7

Group Icon

Buddy bear (now named Dillon) has left the building! wub.gif crying.gif smile.gif
For his forever home
Big thanks to Lisa and WYDR for helping this gorgeous boy angel.gif
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2014 - 11:03 pm