IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> West Norfolk R S P C A Re-homing Centre, Based in King's Lynn, Norfolk but re-home nationwide.
Bronny
post 21st Dec 2009, 11:56 pm
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 5897

The West Norfolk RSPCA Re-homing Centre is an independent branch of the RSPCA, with it's kennels being on the outskirts of King's Lynn in Norfolk. The branch, formerly known as the RSPCA Norfolk West, has been running for 30+ years and is incredibly successful, re-homing on average between 25-33 dogs a month. The branch also re-homes cats and small animals, but on a much smaller scale. All funds are raised locally and there are no paid staff, it is run entirely by volunteers.

Any dog having served it's 7 days in the local pound is brought to the kennels to be re-homed. Dogs also come in via hand-in's from the general public, for whatever reason they are unable to keep and care for them, and from the local RSPCA inspectors.

Our dogs are always neutered/spayed (where medically possibly), vaccinated, micro-chipped and receive any veterinary treatment necessary . Rescue back-up is of course guaranteed by the branch for the rest of the dog's life. Our dogs can be re-homed outside of the county and we can arrange homechecks in most areas of England and into Wales. (Homechecks are always carried out.)

The kennels are open as follows:

Monday to Saturday, from 11am to 3pm

(Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays)

Penny Skate is the re-homing co-ordinator and can be contacted on 01553 618889 during the above hours.

My name is Jo and I help Penny with the dog re-homing and can be contacted on jo@westnorfolkrspca.org.uk

West Norfolk RSPCA website

Please take a look at our lovely dogs, I sincerely hope your new best friend is amongst them . Thank you for reading this and we look forward to hearing from you.

--------------------
West Norfolk RSPCA Rehoming Centre
01553 618889
www.westnorfolkrspca.org.uk
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Bronny
post 1st Apr 2013, 4:08 pm
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 5897

BEATTIE

BREED: Spaniel X (with a hound possibly!)

REASON FOR RESCUE: Abandoned

ABOUT BEATTIE: Beattie is absolutely gorgeous and is a lovely girl. She is very loving and affectionate dog and so wants to please you. She fell totally in love with Glen, one of our dedicated dog-walkers, and had become very attached to him after just one walk together. She is so looking for someone to love, bless her. She can do a lovely sit, so someone has taught her that, shame on them for abandoning her, what a cruel thing to do when she is obviously such a very loyal dog.

Beattie is a medium-sized dog and is energetic and lively. I imagine she would be great at, and would love, agility or, even better, tracking! She would suit a country home with plenty of space and where she will get lots of exercise every day. She is the sort of dog who would enjoy every second of her walk and would be a real pleasure to take out and see her enjoying herself. I think that is one of the great things about having a dog is to see them on a walk, having fun, using up their energy and generally loving life .... and I'm sure Beattie would not disappoint you. I think she would be a dream to train and is a very intelligent girl.

Beattie will need lots of human company and attention through the day and at least 2 good long walks every day please, definitely in the countryside or at the beach. You will need an enclosed, secure garden for her to enjoy with you too.

Beattie has been spayed, vaccinated and microchipped and can be rehomed outside of the county (Norfolk), subject to a successful homecheck.

Beattie is a lovely, fun-loving dog, will make a great companion and I'm sure will bring huge amounts of love and entertainment with her.

CAN I LIVE WITH OTHER DOGS?: Very possibly as she seems fine with other dogs

CAN I LIVE WITH CHILDREN?: Teenagers +

CAN I LIVE WITH CATS?: Not yet known, but she can be cat tested

If you think you can offer Beattie the active, loving home she deserves please get in touch with us as soon as possible by emailing jo@westnorfolkrspca.org.uk

Many thanks
Jo

Assistant Rehoming Co-ordinator
& Website Manager

--------------------
West Norfolk RSPCA Rehoming Centre
01553 618889
www.westnorfolkrspca.org.uk
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic