IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 

When asking for help...

Please check previous posts and pinned topics to make sure your question has not already been answered.
Please give as much detail as possible including the exact wording of any error messages.

> Lost Passwords and Difficulties logging in., Read here first
Dogpages
post 10th Aug 2002, 5:55 pm
Post #1

Dogpages Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Passwords
If you're having trouble logging on make sure you are using the right spelling and right case: Mypassword is different to mypassword or MyPassword or MYPASSWORD. So make sure your caps lock is off.

Spaces count as characters too so if you put a space after your password when logging on but don't have one in the original password then they won't match.

If you still have problems you can have a new password sent to your registered email address. If your registered email address is out of date or invalid then you won't be able to receive the lost password email. Please keep your email address up to date. This can be done in your Control panel.

Click here for more details on obtaining new passwords.

Login names
Every user will have both a "login name" and a "screen name" although in some cases these may be the same. These are the names you chose when you registered.

To login you must use the login name. The screen name is the one that will appear on your posts to the board. To login you must enter the exact name you chose including any spaces an punctuation. The login name is not case-sensitive.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 6)
chriswidd
post 10th Aug 2002, 6:01 pm
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 2023

ray,
i've had to get myself a new password,cos i forgot the last one,
if i want to, can i change it to something else,

christine

unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif
+Quote Post
Dogpages
post 10th Aug 2002, 6:07 pm
Post #3

Dogpages Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Hi Christine,

Yes, click on Your Control Panel next to your name at the top of the page, all sorts of twiddley things in there, and look in Options on the left towards the bottom. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Carolynleah
post 12th Aug 2002, 7:44 am
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 2147

I'm back, thank you! rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
kebab
post 13th Aug 2002, 9:40 pm
Post #5

Group: Member
Member No.: 1135

Ray, it is great to have dog pages back. But you wouldn't believe how long it took this thick plank to work out how to log on!! It kept saying I had got the wrong password. I tried everything, then when I was showing my daughter, it worked first time!! Sorry , I think I even had you send me an e. mail. Thank goodness it wasn't me changing over the pages and trying to sort things out. People would die waiting!!!!stupid.gif blush.gif
+Quote Post
Bev in Bridlington
post 3rd Oct 2003, 5:31 pm
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 3508

Thanks! I couldn't log on last night, it kept telling me my password was incorrect when I know for sure it wasn't! Don't know what happened but have sorted it using the link above.
+Quote Post
paws4thought
post 12th Jun 2004, 9:32 am
Post #7

Group: Member
Member No.: 8672

i made it back eventualy so if i did manage to send admin an e mail please ignore it smile.gif
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 4:11 am