IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Lost and found dogs

Owners can also load a photograph to include with their message directly to the Dogpages server. See here. If you need any help please contact a moderator.

The forum is for the use of the owners only. Should they not have internet access, posts can be made by their personal representative. It cannot be used for the purposes of commercial "lost-dog" businesses nor for "crossposting" information found elsewhere on the internet.

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Found , At Deerleap Ashurst Totton Hampshire, long legged CAIRN type
Megsmum
post 16th Feb 2008, 5:33 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 7626

i watched this dog running around for ages without a human companion ,hoping he was with someone near but he wasn't ! he was lost i'm almost sure of it , i tried to catch him but i couldn't , (recovering from surgery)
he \had a collar and disk but i couldnt get near to him to grab him ,he was nervous ...
i have informed - lost paws in Portsmouth , our local dog warden was shut !
i'm so very worried for this lil man ,its freezing up there now , and the temp is set to drop to well below zero again tonight ,i dont know what else i can do .... sad.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Megsmum
post 17th Feb 2008, 4:52 pm
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No.: 7626

went back this morning and found this cheeky lil man again ! he's ok ,he lives at the riding stables and is allowed to wander the forest alone ,his back garden is hundreds of acres large .... wub.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Koshka
post 17th Feb 2008, 5:38 pm
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Modley Associate
Member No.: 8120

Glad you got it sorted (for your own peace of mind!) smile.gif

--------------------
www.trailhoundwelfare.org.uk