Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lov8ng Home Offered
Surrey kev
post 26th Sep 2016, 9:56 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 60869

Hello all
After the sad passing of my Labrador from liver failure age 6, I have decided to offer a home to a friend for my other Labrador who is missing her companion.as she is almost blind she seems to be missing canine company. Breed and sex of dog is not important but would need to be socially confident and friendly with cats. However, I would love a German shepherd.

Contact information for our vets can be given if requested for checks.

Kind regards

Kevin Scott
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Surrey kev
post 26th Sep 2016, 10:26 pm
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No.: 60869

Hi Kevin hear

Forgot to put on my post regarding a dog. I am in the south east of england, surrey. I am willing to travel.
+Quote Post
pangolin
post 27th Sep 2016, 9:18 am
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 45080

If you're interested in a GSD, it may be worth contacting Vigil GSD rescue based in Guildford.
+Quote Post
cindere528
post 1st Oct 2016, 7:30 am
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 5946

QUOTE(many tears rescue @ 1st Oct 2016, 12:56 am) *

30-09-2016 Lizzy is a 5 year labrador who has come to us from a breeder. She is a perfect girl who is as gentle as they come. She is good with all other dogs and does not have a bad bone in her body. She would benefit from a friendly resident dog in her new home to show her the ropes. In the right circumstances we may consider homing her as an only dog. If this was the case you would need to be sympathetic to her needs and understand that it may take longer for her to be house trained and settle into her new life. She has never lived in a house before so this will be very new to her. She walks perfectly on the lead but will need help with her housetraining. If you feel that you have the time, love and patience to welcome this gorgeous girl into your home, please complete an application form. Lizzy has her own passport.

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO ADOPT THIS DOG PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW
http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=17153

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2017 - 12:47 am