IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for private owners who wish to carefully rehome their own dog. Please read additional pinned notes concerning the precautions you should take if your dog is homed to a stranger. The forum cannot be used to sell any dog or pup but you may wish to ask for a donation with a cheque made out to the rescue of your choice to help other dogs.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Whippet Bitch Needs Forever Home ., 2 years old
diandy
post 18th Nov 2017, 1:30 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 5668

I have a 2 year old whippet girl who is speyed. She was my daughter's dog that came to me as her husky doesn't like her and keeps going for her. She needs more than i can give her.she gets the love and attention but it's the walks as I suffer from a back problem and she is full of energy. She's fine with other dogs she just wants to play. She's fine with kids as she was bought up with 3 from 8 weeks old. She's house trained. She's had a couple of wee accidents but I can't leave the door open as my garden isn't secure. I'm looking to find a good home for her where she can get that extra bit of attention. I have 3 old dogs all 12+ and 1 is very poorly with a brain tumour, who isnt coping with the whippet who just wants to play. This is a hard decision as she is very much a loved little girl, but I need to do whats best for her.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
moorx
post 18th Nov 2017, 8:42 pm
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 4341

I hope that you are able to find her a home. Have you considered contacting breed rescue?

https://www.justwhippetsrescue.co.uk/

https://whippetrescue.org.uk/

(I have no personal experience of either, our whippets came from a general rescue).

Good luck smile.gif
+Quote Post
hodge
post 3rd Dec 2017, 11:57 pm
Post #3

Group: Member
Member No.: 57507

Hi are you sorted? If not give me a yell may be able to help 😉 my 6 year old lurcher girl is a bit lonely
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 12:26 am