IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rehoming Boxer And Lab (just Feeling The Water)
New Home
post 24th Jan 2017, 10:42 am
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 61078

I currently have a three year old chocolate lab and a two year old brindle and white boxer and unfortunately my life has recently become very complicated for health reasons i wouldn't want to bore you with. My wife and I recently had a baby which has made things even more difficult, but the result is that our two lovely dogs really don't get the time they need. My wife and i have talked about the idea of rehoming the dogs as current situation may only get worse over time and it is heart breaking to think that we are not providing them with the care and attention that they deserve.

I thought it would be a good idea to post a thread in these forums to see if anyone is looking to home two such dogs and lived fairly locally, Havering. I could not see them go into any kind of kennels or other such facility and could only bare to part with them if they were going straight to another forever home, with a loving family.

As i mentioned in the post title this is just feeling the waters, so to speak, so wanted to gauge response before moving forward.

Regards

New Home

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
moorx
post 24th Jan 2017, 6:31 pm
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 4341

Welcome to Dog Pages; sorry you are in this position.

In the first instance, it would be best to post in this section http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/index.php?showforum=27

When you do, it would also be worth giving some more information about your dogs (whether they're male/female, whether they're fit and healthy, whether they get on with other dogs/children, whether they're neutered, up to date with vaccs, etc).

Photos help too.

Best of luck smile.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2017 - 10:31 am