Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wellies, Recommendation?
mobreeobi
post 27th Nov 2017, 12:31 pm
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Sponsor Member
Member No.: 31006

Does anyone have any welly recommendations?

My mum has worn Hunters for years but the last pair we bought two years ago has had to be replaced twice so far and they have perished again and Hunter now refuses to replace these.

I have searched for past welly threads, and the Aigle Parcours ISO ones look very well recommended, although those threads were some years ago now. Also, these are all unisex and she doesn't want huge things.

I need seriously good ones with good tread, my mum is 70 and walks miles with her dog, but has mild osteoporosis and I can't have her falling down! The Muck Boots have some bad write ups for grip in wet and mud.

Thanks for any help smile.gif

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
woofgang
post 27th Nov 2017, 12:53 pm
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 51601

Aigle parcours for me. I am still using an 11 year old pair and under the filth they look like new. Sturdy and stable to walk in, also very comfortable. I have got the vario ones because I have got thick calves...they only boots I have ever been able to wear with my jeans tucked in

This post has been edited by woofgang: 27th Nov 2017, 12:54 pm
+Quote Post
Hannah W
post 28th Nov 2017, 8:41 am
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 743

I have been quite impressed with mine from decathlon. I wanted a set with zips for my fat little calves and they were a lot cheaper than aigle.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 10:35 pm