IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Important

This forum is for rehoming by experienced and reputable rescues (or on their behalf with their full knowledge and agreement) which will nornally mean those listed on the www.dogpages.org.uk website. Please ensure that the name of the rescue is within the post. There is a separate forum below for private re-homings. Please contact a moderator for help or clarification.

Photos can be loaded directly to the Dogpages server. See here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cash - 12yr Old Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Affection & bit of a cheeky chap
Sandra SS
post 26th Jan 2017, 6:19 pm
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 60969

CASH

Age - 12yrs
Temperament - Affectionate and a bit cheeky
Live with dogs - Possibly ok with a calm female
Live with cats - No
Children - Age 10yrs plus

Hello, Iím Cash, and yes you guessed it, I got lost somehow, Iím not sure how come so many of us oldies get Ďlostí. Do you think Iím a handsome boy, you can see how frosty my face is now, it used to be proper brindle like the rest of me!

So here I am with the Senior Staffy Club, who I know are going to do their very best to find me a home where I can be loved for my last few years.

My carers say what a pleasure I am to take for walks (we get taken for walks and cuddles every day, you know!), cos Iím so good on my lead. I like to have some sniffs in the grass to see whoís been about before me.
My hearings a bit dodge, and I have a bit of arthritis in my back legs (not surprising given my age!), but I donít let it bother me at the moment, although I wouldnít like to go on very long walks..............have you got a garden for me to play in and sunbathe in the summer?? Oh I would like that so much!

I pretty much ignore other dogs, but if they bark lots at me I stop and stare at them......for goodness sake, what are they making such a noise for? Not very good with those furry cats though, Iím afraid, just too much temptation to try and chase, lol!!

I canít remember what Iím like with little humans, so me and my carers think Iíd be best with ones a little older, who would understand if I wanted some peace and quiet sometimes.

I like going in the car, I usually just go to sleep, and Iíve been a very good boy with the vet man, even when he took my temperature!!

So would you like to come and meet me?? We could have cuddles, I love my cuddles, and oh do I laugh when
you tickle my tummy, I just love it when my carers tickle me!

Lots of love
Cash xxx

Cash will be neutered and is vaccinated and microchipped.
He is in kennels in the Stafford area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

There is an adoption donation of £90 for Cash and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Cash a new home please contact Nikki on 07870 392164 or fill out the Adoption Form. https://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/adoption-c15sl

Senior Staffy Club
https://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 5:37 pm